Cowboys & Aliens (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

ralfers

Premium Supporter
Sep 14, 2010
Roden, The Netherlands
http://www.movies-blu-ray.nl/index....k&action=article&group_id=41&aid=1992&lang=NL

Quoting movies-blu-ray.nl:

"Coming up! December 14
Cowboys & Aliens Exclusive Steelbook Blu/Ray
more info soon"

ss3.jpg

ss2.jpg

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 296
Last edited by a moderator:
Love the back! very nice.

I dont like how the cover is different and it shows Daniel Craig's face. Looked better in shadow.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Also anyone else notice that these aren't "real" shots... (i've made enough to know)
If that is the case, then it has 2 fronts and no back.

This one looks really nice! I think I might want this too! very clean...although the inner art should't have those lines...

Kaw, just curious..what do you mean there are no 'real' shots?

Just that for those images... someone didn't take the steelbook in their hands, take a camera, and shoot pictures of it.

It is obviously made in photoshop using a blank steelbook, and they posted the C&A pictures on it. Cause they made a mistake and put the BACK IMAGE on a front facing steelbook. (make sense?)

In no way am i saying that this isn't what it is going to look like... just that its a funny mistake.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

(I feel like im not making sense... ok... For the BACK IMAGE, we should be seeing the Spine not the indent, know what i mean? Those images are 2 front facing steelbooks! haha)

Kaw...you are spot on! unless...it's a freaking Flip steelbook...hehehe! upside down pictures...!

Just that for those images... someone didn't take the steelbook in their hands, take a camera, and shoot pictures of it.

It is obviously made in photoshop using a blank steelbook, and they posted the C&A pictures on it. Cause they made a mistake and put the BACK IMAGE on a front facing steelbook. (make sense?)

In no way am i saying that this isn't what it is going to look like... just that its a funny mistake.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

(I feel like im not making sense... ok... For the BACK IMAGE, we should be seeing the Spine not the indent, know what i mean? Those images are 2 front facing steelbooks! haha)

Last edited:
By the way...according to my information, this will be Media Markt NL exclusive. Likely be in the 25€ range.

If there is interest for a group Buy, maybe the NL Expert should do so :hilarious: EEK!

Reactions: Il Furiano