Cowboys & Aliens (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

ralfers

Premium Supporter
Sep 14, 2010
Roden, The Netherlands
http://www.movies-blu-ray.nl/index....k&action=article&group_id=41&aid=1992&lang=NL

Quoting movies-blu-ray.nl:

"Coming up! December 14
Cowboys & Aliens Exclusive Steelbook Blu/Ray
more info soon"

ss3.jpg

ss2.jpg

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 299
Last edited by a moderator:
Heard HMV has printed logo in the steelbook.

I got my local Media Markt folder. The artwork has changed:

BSP2306.JPG

Big chance the logos are NOT printed in. Just like Media Markt exclusive Dutch True Grit was. That one didn't come with sticker ratings logos on the steelbook, which the HMV does had. No, just on the cardboard. :)

I expect it will be same case here.

Just to let folks know that this is now OOP at the usual online retail supplier, and he won't be getting any more in. There may be other sources in Netherlands that I am unaware of some of the members here might be able to source as this is same as HMV which is also OOP.

Any Dutch compadres who could lend a hand, please ??

Last edited:
Just to let folks know that this is now OOP at the usual online retail supplier, and he won't be getting any more in. There may be other sources in Netherlands that I am unaware of some of the members here might be able to source as this is same as HMV which is also OOP.

Yes this is OOP in NL too. Asked an employer at MM, this sucker went really fast, was sold out within a week. Asked him to check in the system, there are still a few copies at several MMs unfortunately not in my neighbourhood..

Reactions: surfury