13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: June 7, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $26.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

032429243140;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=286.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a great film but wait until the Czech or German Steelbooks are released as these have much better artwork. I was going to rush and get the US / Canada version but then saw the German and Czech versions so am going to wait.

I'm probably going to wait and see what the FAC edition looks like.

Just a ton of factory defects on this one, very disappointing QC control - lot of them had scratches on the inside (where you open the steelbook up).

Reactions: MrMercury
Just a ton of factory defects on this one, very disappointing QC control - lot of them had scratches on the inside (where you open the steelbook up).

Yeah, I agree. Both copies I got were scratched. Seems like most of the BB steelbooks i get are damaged in some way or another.

Yeah, I agree. Both copies I got were scratched. Seems like most of the BB steelbooks i get are damaged in some way or another.

Over 40% of the ones I got from the website were heavily dented.

Then I went to get some replacements in store, and they were scratched (some worse than others). Real mess.

And the disappointment for me was a bit greater on this one, given the great condition that Gods of Egypt arrived in....pretty much all my copies were perfect (from what I could see)

Over 40% of the ones I got from the website were heavily dented.

Then I went to get some replacements in store, and they were scratched (some worse than others). Real mess.

And the disappointment for me was a bit greater on this one, given the great condition that Gods of Egypt arrived in....pretty much all my copies were perfect (from what I could see)

That's rough and disappointing. It's a nice steelbook though (and good movie as well). Thank god for black sharpies lol.

Reactions: ash333

Agreed. I ordered 3 copies hoping to get a least one good one. Returned 2 & opened my copy to one dent on the front underneath the j card lip & scratches on the back. To make matters worse I accidentally scratched the spine with my knife while cutting the plastic *face palm*

THe one copy that had a loose disc I decided to open. Just riddled with dents. USA just doesnt know how to properly handle these things. They are just as cheap as the amaray so they treat them that way. Oh well. THere is a reason I don't deal with US steels. I don't trust US steel at all.

The movie though on the other hand was the best I have seen all year. Michael Bay was born to make this film. It was damn impressive. Best film he has ever made. I dont think I turned my head or blinked the entire film. It flowed so well and didnt have any slow spots at all. That is rare for a film.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mobley