[Arriving] Display Stands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Here is your chance to get the renowned display stands. I'm working on getting this made up again, and like any time with these it could always be the last. The price has already gone up since last time.

This is an exclusive item to this site, so no one is allowed to sell these here besides HDN or approved sellers. If yours have been bought by us, you are more than welcome to trade/sell wheel an deal etc.

Feel free to buy in bulk and sell/trade them on other forums - just do not claim that you made them as these are from HDN.

PICS:

sb2.jpg

sb3.JPG

sb4.JPG

Prices are based upon how they are shipped as only so many can fit in certain flat rate options. These are heavy, durable, and the thickest highest quality stands you will find. While they may seem a tad pricey, there hasnt been one person who has not been happy with these after received. If your spending so much on coveted steelbooks, I highly suggest you get at least a few of these. They truly are awesome.

Shipping is 100% at cost. So if you got a cheaper way for me to ship it, so be it. Safe yourself money. Tho due to the weight of these I've found this has been the cheapest way.

Flat Rate USA or Flat Rate Intl. (these are prices directly from the brochure from usps.)

PRICES:

2 stands @ $7.50 each + $5.20 shipping (USA)
2 stands @ $7.50 each + $11.95 shipping (CA/MX)

4 stands @ $7.50 each + $5.15 shipping (USA)
4 stands @ $7.50 each + $13.95 shipping (CA/MX)
4 stands @ $7.50 each + $16.95 shipping to all other Countries.

4-7 to CA - PM as I can ship first class in box for good price depending on qty and weight.

*NEW* - Possible to ship for less if ordering 6 or less stands!
Go here - http://postcalc.usps.gov/ Choose your Country ; Choose "Package"
Package.jpg
Enter in weight at .6 for every stand. ie. 2 stands is 1.2 - Click to view First Class Mailing Options - that is a very close estimate to your shipping price ... if that price is better than flat rate options above ; then go for it.

PM for further bulk if you need more.

Reply with how many you are interested in and what Country you live in.

All European Countries besides UK will be sourced via Masterblaster so you can ignore the shipping rates above and save $$$. He will have his own prices, but they will be cheaper than what I could ship to those Countries. (Europe, besides UK) If you live in those Countries state that and how many you are interested in.

Last edited:
4 stands is max i can fit in at the $4.95 shipping rate , the next jump is 10.95 - so if you want 10 + 10.95 shipping that is fine. That box can fit anything from 5-25 stands.

Ill try stands out for my first time then pal, will start off with 4 shipped to U.K cheers

Only about a buck more than last time it seems. I haven't had a chance to see one of these in person, so I'm excited. Almost thinking about getting 20. Goodness knows I have enough titles that I want to proudly display.

yeah no doubt. They are definitely the nicest stands Ive seen on the market out there. I already bought 50 stands (different kind) so Im set for some time... although these are way better then ones I have.

Good Luck to this group buy! :D

yeah no doubt. They are definitely the nicest stands Ive seen on the market out there. I already bought 50 stands (different kind) so Im set for some time... although these are way better then ones I have.

Good Luck to this group buy! :D

Yeah, I think I bought the same stands from the other group buy as well. These seem so much nicer though, I guess I can use the other stands for the lesser titles in the collection. Or use them for other items. Pictures and the such.

p.s. - Sorry to hijacking the thread. Group Buy!

I would love to have 5 of these but the cost is prohibitive for me right now. They are cool looking though!

Perhaps a display stand give-away in the near future?? *hint*hint* :naughty:

After careful thought I think I'm just going to pass on these. They are really nice looking :drool: but for the same price for 20 of them I can instead use for more SB's plus I have other obligations at the moment.

Oh well, maybe sometime down the road I will get some.

I would love to have 5 of these but the cost is prohibitive for me right now. They are cool looking though!

Perhaps a display stand give-away in the near future?? *hint*hint* :naughty:

Gave away around 10 during the last batch, so yeah there will be some give-aways. Most the give-aways were on the Ninja board for the stands.

wow these are expensive! EEK! But very nice indeed.

Yeah they are pricey, but worth it for some of the gems in people's collection. They are over a half pound each.

After careful thought I think I'm just going to pass on these. They are really nice looking :drool: but for the same price for 20 of them I can instead use for more SB's plus I have other obligations at the moment.

Oh well, maybe sometime down the road I will get some.

no prob, fyi ... these wont be ready tho for quite the while. While the order is in, they still have to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.