[Arriving] Display Stands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Here is your chance to get the renowned display stands. I'm working on getting this made up again, and like any time with these it could always be the last. The price has already gone up since last time.

This is an exclusive item to this site, so no one is allowed to sell these here besides HDN or approved sellers. If yours have been bought by us, you are more than welcome to trade/sell wheel an deal etc.

Feel free to buy in bulk and sell/trade them on other forums - just do not claim that you made them as these are from HDN.

PICS:

sb2.jpg

sb3.JPG

sb4.JPG

Prices are based upon how they are shipped as only so many can fit in certain flat rate options. These are heavy, durable, and the thickest highest quality stands you will find. While they may seem a tad pricey, there hasnt been one person who has not been happy with these after received. If your spending so much on coveted steelbooks, I highly suggest you get at least a few of these. They truly are awesome.

Shipping is 100% at cost. So if you got a cheaper way for me to ship it, so be it. Safe yourself money. Tho due to the weight of these I've found this has been the cheapest way.

Flat Rate USA or Flat Rate Intl. (these are prices directly from the brochure from usps.)

PRICES:

2 stands @ $7.50 each + $5.20 shipping (USA)
2 stands @ $7.50 each + $11.95 shipping (CA/MX)

4 stands @ $7.50 each + $5.15 shipping (USA)
4 stands @ $7.50 each + $13.95 shipping (CA/MX)
4 stands @ $7.50 each + $16.95 shipping to all other Countries.

4-7 to CA - PM as I can ship first class in box for good price depending on qty and weight.

*NEW* - Possible to ship for less if ordering 6 or less stands!
Go here - http://postcalc.usps.gov/ Choose your Country ; Choose "Package"
Package.jpg
Enter in weight at .6 for every stand. ie. 2 stands is 1.2 - Click to view First Class Mailing Options - that is a very close estimate to your shipping price ... if that price is better than flat rate options above ; then go for it.

PM for further bulk if you need more.

Reply with how many you are interested in and what Country you live in.

All European Countries besides UK will be sourced via Masterblaster so you can ignore the shipping rates above and save $$$. He will have his own prices, but they will be cheaper than what I could ship to those Countries. (Europe, besides UK) If you live in those Countries state that and how many you are interested in.

Last edited:
Hmmm. It covers up the bottom of the steel (not a bad idea on those Australian and UK steels with ratings logos, I try not to buy those anyway, but bad for everything else), and not as wide as the steel (the ratings would hang out the sides). I thought about long shelves cut like this, but now I'm not sure.

Since I plan on opening all my steels, perhaps a custom glass shelf enclosure, mirror back, with strip lighting would be best. I can always dream.

Hmmm. It covers up the bottom of the steel (not a bad idea on those Australian and UK steels with ratings logos, I try not to buy those anyway, but bad for everything else), and not as wide as the steel (the ratings would hang out the sides). I thought about long shelves cut like this, but now I'm not sure.

Since I plan on opening all my steels, perhaps a custom glass shelf enclosure, mirror back, with strip lighting would be best. I can always dream.

In a sense, it doesnt cover up the steels because you can see through them.

These are definitely happening! fyi - these are made in "batch" runs. I have to X qty for a batch to even be made. So those who pay first, will get theirs first. The longer you wait, it could get to a point that you wait for a long time until we have enough people wanting them.

When this QTY sells out, the price WILL go up. I forgot to factor in the shipping cost to me of these, which was over $150 last time. So the next time, I'm factoring that in. ;) Ninja sub funds will cover that this time. Enjoy.

RIGHT NOW, you can start making payments to [email protected] when convenient for your stands at the qty pricing above in the OP ... BUT DO NOT PAY FOR SHIPPING FEES. Just send payment of your stands. You can pay shipping when it ships.

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FORUM MEMBER NAME

IF YOU LIVE IN A EUROPEAN COUNTRY BESIDES THE UK - Please do not pay me, and wait for MasterBlaster instructions. He will ultimately be able to offer you a better deal then you buying from me due to shipping these heavy babies.

Another reminder, tho not in dire needs of the funding right now ... so you got time ... but if it gets to that point I will say so. Just bumping for now.

(tho I may end up making payment this week)

Another reminder, tho not in dire needs of the funding right now ... so you got time ... but if it gets to that point I will say so. Just bumping for now.

(tho I may end up making payment this week)

Payment sent and thanks John!

UK can go with me, I know I can get them cheaper to you guys. I'm going to first go with my buddy in the military and then have them get rerouted from within the UK to UK addys.

UK can go with me, I know I can get them cheaper to you guys. I'm going to first go with my buddy in the military and then have them get rerouted from within the UK to UK addys.

Ok Wreck, payday Friday, will finalise number and send payment Friday

Surf are you going to do a bulk order that other UK members can piggy back on?

Surf will end up with them. I ship to military guy and he ships to Surf, if that wont work then I ship direct to Surf and he ships out to the UK members who order either way.

Which is why no need to pay shipping now. (esp for UK members)

Reactions: Antman and surfury
I made a payment for 4 Display Stands and did not include shipping, will pay later as instructed by Wreck.
Thanks for the group buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.