70.8 KB · Views: 393
  • hellboy2back.jpg
    hellboy2back.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 290
  • hellboy2inside.jpg
    hellboy2inside.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 255
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just realising that I picked a lot of these films up recently, but in the form of the Reel Heroes slipcases. Not sure if I'm prepared to double dip, as this particular film isn't exactly the best IMO.

The german ones are also from the 100th anniversary collection!
So maybe the same artwork as the german Hellboy II... but maybe with printed logos???

The german ones are also from the 100th anniversary collection!
So maybe the same artwork as the german Hellboy II... but maybe with printed logos???

I think you could be spot on normally when large waves are released they are nothing special.

The original media market exclusive with embossed title is still the only version to own:D

Reactions: blu-steel
I thought that with the landscape artwork on this wave of steels that they would look like crap but in all honesty the artwork looks really good. Now I have to decide if I really want them or not. They are very tempting to say the least. Especially this Hellboy II and The Incredible Hulk with good artwork of The Abomination too. This is a tough decision to make. hrm......:ohno:

I thought that with the landscape artwork on this wave of steels that they would look like crap but in all honesty the artwork looks really good. Now I have to decide if I really want them or not. They are very tempting to say the least. Especially this Hellboy II and The Incredible Hulk with good artwork of The Abomination too. This is a tough decision to make. hrm......:ohno:
Totally agree and for the price they asking for this is a steal, decisions decisions, not a huge fan of landscape steels and don't own one but might get Hulk & Hellboy, even Kick-Ass is kick-A$$ :scat:;)