70.8 KB · Views: 398
  • hellboy2back.jpg
    hellboy2back.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 294
  • hellboy2inside.jpg
    hellboy2inside.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 263
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome steel, glad I ordered this but surprised it didn't seem as popular in the pre order chart! Love the gold debossed logo, only thing I really liked about the German steel! Hopefully mine arrived today to and undamaged Play hmmmm?

Damn it looks really good, I'm gonna have to buy this now.

Presumably this means the August wave of horizontals will be of a similar high quality. :cool:

Does the movie have the extras? The US version came with the extras on DVD. This only has one disc so was curious. Otherwise I will simply make mine a 2 disc set as I have a few free inserts.

Only have to wait till tomorrow but I wondered this too, would be great if it did, have the US version also and I'd prefer to have the second disk DVD in region two

Wow. One of my fav comic book movies and looks incredible in this steely. Can't wait for my copy. Thanks all for sharing these pics! I meant, thanks a lot for making the wait even more difficult.

I'm not a fan (of the film) either, but this is a VERY nice steelbook - picked it up for one of our US Ninjas and now very tempted myself!!

Agreed. I think it's the best looking of the bunch.

I agree. Of the these horizontal releases I think this one is the nicest. Hellboy series has been lucky to pretty much get nice releases all around on steel every time now IMO. If there was a prospect of a matching Hellboy 1 steel book releases I might be inclined to get this...

Last edited: