70.8 KB · Views: 401
  • hellboy2back.jpg
    hellboy2back.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 297
  • hellboy2inside.jpg
    hellboy2inside.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 267
Last edited by a moderator:
always been a fan of hellboy but not a great fan of landscape steels - artwork always seems better suited to portrait

I've just ordered this one. The colours are outstanding and the debossed title makes it perfect. My favourite of the horizontal Steelbooks Play.com have done.

I'm not having much luck with this Hellboy 2 steelbook. The first one had a dent in it and now the second one have the wrong card on the back. It's got a Kick-ass card instead of Hellboy. :angry:

Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm not having much luck with this Hellboy 2 steelbook. The first one had a dent in it and now the second one have the wrong card on the back. It's got a Kick-ass card instead of Hellboy. :angry:

Has anyone else had this problem?

Now that might be a good problem to have since the wrong card could make your copy very unique, one of a kind perhaps?

Yah they did a great job with this one. The whole steelbook is cool but the back is probably the best part.

Super nice and super clean artwork. :thumbs:

Great looking steelbook, one of my faves, wish it wasnt horizontal tho. Wasnt this whole wave from play a 4k run? If so how is there still so many floating around at just about every retailer?