Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Play.com exclusive steelbook with debossed title
Release Date: September 3rd, 2012
Part of the Universal 100th Anniversary Wave

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/28764730/Carlito-Way-Universal-100th-Anniversary-Edition-Play-com-Exclusive-Steelbook/Product.html?searchtype=BLU&searchsource=0&searchstring=steelbook&ob=6&urlrefer=search&strefer=BLU&searchfilters=s{steelbook}+c{600}+&source=9593&_$ja=tsid:11853|prd:85386&awc=1418_1328006590_9768926edb1ba21743ee3949361687d8

carlito-1.jpg

28764730_300x300_2.jpg

Member pics courtesy of jammyone:
Carlitofront.jpg

Carlitoinside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well, interested in this title, but gonna wait for the artwork first. there's a chance that this wave will be the same like the Media Markt ones, with same inside art, which is pretty boring huhuhu

Yes! Seeing more and more oldies get their well deserved SB treatment. Gonna need a 3rd job if i keep this up :(

Official

we’re trying to achieve quite simple artwork with the iconic imagery but similar to the Fast & Furious 5 Steelbook the artwork will be landscape.

Artwork will only be on the front of pack and maybe reverse

Also no inside artwork, I did however try stressing that the collector community overall would really like back artwork as well if possible.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
So from the look of things they have changed most of these from horizontal to vertical cover-arts :scat:
This will be mine, one of my favourites Al Pacino's movies :D

Must admit I am finding these ones even more appealing if they do indeed have vertical art. That said, I was nailed on to get this whatever the art, great movie IMHO.