20ea75e42818cfd620b37f900fb3fa5f.jpg

51e-HEadBZL._AA300_.jpg

Attachments

• 10281423 (Small).jpg
    10281423 (Small).jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 201
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Im gonna stay well away.
If we all dont buy then maybe these publishers will get the message.

Its probably around only around 30-40% of steelies that are decent enough to be considered a worthy edition. The rest, of inferior quality and design just suck.
Innovate not replicate!!

OMG that looks so terrible i might need to drink a lot of alcohol to erase that memory from my brain. Glad i have the Steels for 1 & 2. No wonder why it is so cheap when this will be the final artwork.

well as far as double movies go, I think the art looks good. However there is supposed to be a Hangover 3 ... so ...

well as far as double movies go, I think the art looks good. However there is supposed to be a Hangover 3 ... so ...

That's what I hate, The new Kill Bill DE is the same, why bother releasing 2 films of a trilogy in one steelbook?

Saying that I do have the BB & TDK steel, but that was too nice to turn down. :scat: Pass on this though.

Let's face it , it was only a matter of time until germany 'jumped the shark' with a really bad steelbook!!:angry:
No thought has been put into what could have been a potentially sought after release. when it comes to steelbooks, germany are one of the biggest suppliers, with a great track record, however, 2012 may prove to be the year they become the suppliers of some of the worst steelbooks out there.:(:(
Germany really needs to rein it in a bit. Have they never heard the phrase 'less is more' ?:(