Sucker Punch Colossal Samurai with Minigun - Statue [Gentle Giant]

spawnshop

The Walking Dead!!!!
Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2011
NJ
Sucker Punch Colossal Samurai with Minigun Statue - Gentle Giant

Up for PRE-ORDER now

Every bit as massive in polystone as it is on screen, Gentle Giant is proud to bring you the Sucker Punch Colossal Samurai with Minigun Statue. Representing the first obstacles in her quest for freedom, this gigantic warrior and its two brethren were quickly dispatched by Babydoll as she began to come into her true power. Now, this behemoth joins the rest of our line of 18" scale statues.

Featuring an unprecedented level of detail and hand-crafted by Gentle Giant's top artisans, the Colossal Samurai with Minigun Statue is a centerpiece for any true collector's display. Standing an impressive 23 inches tall and weighing almost 25 pounds, this gargantuan piece certainly lives up to its name! Hand painted and individually numbered, this limited edition 18" scale polystone monster of a statue comes with a matching Certificate of Authenticity.

Regular Price: $449.00
PG Members Price: $404.00

80111-3.jpg

More pics on the link above...... looks to be a very nice piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I hear ya'! As much as I like the girls, these are the ones I've been waiting for....screw the zombie guy, this Samurai is awesome. I pre-ordered this one! I don't think they will make a ton (especially at this size).

I was gonna say this is too expensive for 12" but I see now its 23" .... still pretty salty, but least its big.

I was gonna say this is too expensive for 12" but I see now its 23" .... still pretty salty, but least its big.

Yeah, I thought the same thing at first, but check it out next to the girls in the pic, and the girls are 18" tall. This think is massive! I have a feeling it's going to be a rare one, so the $400+ isn't too bad, especially if it starts going to twice that or more on secondary market. I can't imagine them making over 600-1000 pieces.

Confirmed via email from GG - releases March 2013
Editoin size: 150

Must have not been a lot of pre-orders for this one for an edition size that low..... I foresee this one fetching quite a bit on ebay.

Reactions: ash333