[CLOSED]1. Group Buy (Surfury): Universal 100 Wave 2 (play.com Exclusive) (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfury

AlienGreyhoundSteel
Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2011
Back home in Cornwall, UK
[COMPLETED]1. Group Buy (Surfury): Universal 100 Wave 2 (play.com Exclusive) (UK)

Please note that this Group Buy operates under the Terms of HiDefNinja's Group Buy Rules Thread: For Members and Group Buy Hosts specifically Rule #12 and as such the charges applied may be different to those I have charged previously. However I intend to keep them to a minimum for the benefit of all members. Enjoy the experience. :movie: :oohyeah:

This thread is CLOSED to new participants.

Looks like this will be for August 6th but some of the original second 6 titles have been moved to this Wave and some to Wave 3 in September, some have art, some not. I will be in touch with the original GB'ers to confirm their choices.

However Paypal payments will need to be by normal Paypal (Goods) as I am no longer accepting Paypal Gift and don't forget you'll need to cover fees. For those with no or little feedback I reserve the right to request funds by Amazon Gift Card in GBP. Surcharges for this GB will be £2.50 per Steel for the first 4, reducing to £1.25 for any subsequent Steels. Postage will be at cost, however I reserve the right to pass on any charges for Insurance, Tracking Services or similar. I can only estimate postage (not counting "Bourne Set") you are probably looking at 1 - £4.98 or £6.76, 2 - £7.98, 3 - £10.42 or £11.64, 4 - £14.08, any more I will quote once in hand. If you want to know more go to www.royalmail.com. To Australia will cost just a little bit more and none of these prices include Tracking etc. Please do not PM me about exact postage charges atm I won't know until in hand, then I can give you an accurate figure. Please note that if members are wanting me to combine with any other Group Buy or purchase then this is likely to create a short administrative delay. Also I would rather not combine with Wave 3 (in September) if possible, but no problem with Paramount Wave 1 the week after.

Titles on this Wave with their Release Thread links on HDN are listed below. All are priced @ £9.99 each retail (except Bourne).
http://p.playserver1.com/ProductImages/4/2/7/4/6/7/8/2/28764724_180x180_1.jpg
Pitch Black release thread
http://p.playserver1.com/ProductImages/5/8/1/9/2/0/2/3/32029185_180x180_1.jpg
Serenity release thread
http://p.playserver1.com/ProductImages/5/1/5/4/6/7/8/2/28764515_180x180_1.jpg
The Thing (1982) release thread
http://p.playserver1.com/ProductImages/9/9/1/9/2/0/2/3/32029199_180x180_1.jpg
The Bourne Trilogy release thread Please Note this title will cost £16.99.

****Seems that Hot Fuzz has been moved to Wave 3. (I missed this for a while.)****

I still have to sort out link to Wave 1 which has a lot of posts which will have generated the original spreadsheet which I wil also show. Whilst Wave 1 was restricted and Masterblaster kindly stepped in to help. With this wave, Wave 2, I don't anticipate that problem so members can request 2 copies of each title from the get-go and hopefully we'll have a lot more join as well.

This will as usual be for non-UK & EU members only.
01. Shanester
02. stinkofdefeat
03. spawnshop
04. sutti69
05. rj531
06. {param} (not heard from)
07. rodtp
08. {param}(no longer interested)
09. {param} (request for HF moved to Wave 3 thread)
10. {param} (not heard from)
11. arjaydc (plus another)
12. ringmav
13. jaszeron
14. Tony208
15. leobzrra
16. bluraysteel
17. cesarr1
18. tossin (plus another from earlier GB)
19. jasonblaine23
20. digitalbabe
21. theboysact
22. Nightowl
23. steelbook86 (in course of PM)
This is my final Spreadsheet I think:
Universal 2 Closed Crop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1x Serenity for me

PS Please ship with 08/13 & 09/03 orders if possible (7 total)

Cheers Dave!

Last edited:
Reactions: surfury
Please put me down for:

1x Hot Fuzz
1x The Thing (1982)
1x Serenity

Last edited:
Hi Dave.
Could you please put me down for the following?

Serenity (x1)
Pitch Black (x1)
The Bourne Trilogy (x1)

Thanks dude.

Last edited:
Hi Dave!

1 each for Bourne Trilogy and The Thing 1982. Thanks again! (combined shipping with Paramount wave)

Last edited:
Hi Dave,

Please put my name down for 1x The Bourne Trilogy.

If possible, please combine postage with Iron Man GB.

Cheers!

Rodrigo

Last edited:
Reserved

EDIT: Just realized The Thing is horizontal, might have to pass on these if they are all in that alignment. :/

Last edited:
Serenity x 2
Hot Fuzz x 1

I am also on your Iron Man & Terminator GBs.

Last edited:
This is now active, but OP needs a bit of tidying. Please amend your earlier post once and once only. Maximum of 2 per title. Any subsequent requests please post in a new post.

Please note if participating in another Group Buy of mine at a similar time I can combine postage however this may lead to a (hopefully) short delay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.