Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic

Attachments

• film_17237_1_b.jpg
    film_17237_1_b.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 168
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, not sure if this is separate release, or they are somehow selling the Play version via their own order to them...we'll see..

Suppose it could possibly be a worldwide release with Play having the distribution rights for the UK?

Oh, this is new to me. Why is that uncut version is not allow ? EEK!
Too violent ? Will this release having the uncut version of just theatrical version ?

At least i know germany won´t get it since Terminator is still prohibited here. At least in the uncut version.

Terminator is also cut in China

they cut out the sex scene between Sarah Conner and Kyle Reese which sorta makes the ending a bit confusing

Yes it´s to violent for germany and their strict youth protection but the sex scenes are of course not cut out:boobies:. No problem with sex and nudity in germany;)
I´m pretty sure the UK + Czech versions will both be uncut.

FYI: from my knowledge ; Play.com is only one with inside art (or at least exclusive art as chosen by us) and also Play is going the extra mile with embossing/premium finishes etc.

This steelbook in general, given a new master may appear in other Countries ... but it wont stand a chance lined up next to the Play version. Expect cheaper dummy down versions from other Countries.

At least i know germany won´t get it since Terminator is still prohibited here. At least in the uncut version.

EEK! It was removed from the list at the begining of this year and the uncut recieved a FSK16 rating. So the German Version will be uncut too. Or did i miss something? :ohno: Neverless i ordered the Play one. No need for German Audio here :D

oh no, maybe i quit collecting...thats ****

Problem nowadays is that the greedy people at the top of the film studio market chain know that there is a good selling point for steel collectors. It seems like we are starting to live in the world of re-released/mass produced worldwide "exclusive" steels including "cash cow" catalogue titles.
This is why I am slowing right down but not quiting the steelbook collecting world as its becoming a joke... :(
Rant over :angry:

Reactions: BURRAGUM