[COMPLETED] Display Stand 10pack Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pud1804

Steelbook Whisperer
Premium Supporter
Aug 17, 2010
Scotland
2nd Group Buy of Display Stands (10 in a pack) now open.

Price is £7.00 per pack of 10 stands which includes delivery to my UK address. Shipping and GB rules is explained below.

I will keep this very simple If you ask to be in then there's no backing out. Payment will be in UK Pounds and by PPG or any fees to be covered by purchaser.
I will pm Payment Request for stands upfront and they will be ordered when payments received.
I will then package and weigh and get shipping options at the post office and will pm price. On receipt of Shipping payment stands will be shipped per buyers agreed level of postage

They are the 3" sliding stand pictured in the spoiler. Please make sure you are not mistaking them for the HDN stands that Wreck supplies.

There is a minimum order we will have to reach which is £70.

I am not looking to make anything from this but a small tip will help with the packaging and is entirely voluntary.
Postage at cost TBA, depends on whether tracking is required and destination and amount ordered(for size weight). I have no problem shipping worldwide. Buyers can choose if they wish to pay for recorded or not there decision.

To Avoid receiving a lot of pm's asking about postage prices to various locations I am adding this " A pack of 10 stands weigh 240 grammes add to that packaging and I think your near the 500 grammes. So depending on where its going and if tracking is required check the Royal Mail website.

I have ran all this through the official channels here at Hidefninja and have been given approval to run this.

Here are the Stands they are 3" High(750mm) and 3.5"(900mm) Long
IMAG0833.jpg

IMAG0832.jpg

IMAG0831.jpg

IMAG0830.jpg

Just post amount wanted and destination and I will update list and GB as and when required.

Thanks
PUD

Name.........................Amount....................Destination
1 Malky78....................,5 packs...................Picked Up 15/05/12
2Coronado7.................,2 packs..................New Zealand...Shipped 18/05/12
3.Sirdizzy.....................1 pack....................USA...Shipped 15/05/12
Yoneyx........................2 packs...................Poland...Shipped 17/05/12

UPDATE 10/05/12
Stands Ordered should be here by 15/05/12

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Pud, any ideas when you are closing this?

You should see the state of my collection, they are all sat on their backs :lol:

Hi Pud1804 if it is not too late I would like to order 4 packs (40 pieces) of this stands. Shipping to Poland.

Thank you ;)

Hi Pud1804 if it is not too late I would like to order 4 packs (40 pieces) of this stands. Shipping to Poland.

Thank you ;)

Stands were ordered on 10/05/12. There is 2 packs available so I have pm'd you the details ;)

Received mine yesterday thanks again pud although you got me in trouble with the wife haha

going to leave feedback now

Status
Not open for further replies.