Iron Man Mark VI - Legendary Scale Bust [Sideshow Collectibles]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From Sideshow:
Sideshow Collectibles is pleased to announce the latest Marvel Legendary Scale Bust as Iron Man Mark VI from the blockbuster film Iron Man 2. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Presented in 1:2 scale, the Iron Man Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust features light-up eyes and arc reactor along with a removable chest plate, an outstanding addition to any Marvel or Iron Man legacy display.
Price: $349.99
Limited Edition: 3000
Est. Ship Date: {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} {param} February 2014

Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi

200150_press01-001.jpg
200150_press02-001.jpg

200150_press03-001.jpg

200150_press04-001.jpg

200150_press05-001.jpg

200150_press06-001.jpg

200150_press07-001.jpg

200150_press08-001.jpg

Specs:
Product Size:16" H (406.4mm) x 12" W (304.8mm) x 10" L (254mm)*

Last edited by a moderator:
To get an idea regarding size. This is a 1/2 bust ... which is half of a 1/1 obviously ; but basically the head will be same size as the Legendary Scale Iron Man as its all same size just a bust.

[media=youtube]A8atNiq7AHw[/media]

In case you want to get a closer look and oogle at what is coming your way :) Your head piece should be the same size as these - Very nice choice! I thought this was a great piece for collectors at a very good price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this was a great piece for collectors at a very good price.

Exactly the reason why I couldn't resist this piece of art. I'm a huge IM fan, but I'm not willing to spend so much money :cough: 2K :cough:, so this is a great compromise ;)

I dont think I could have pulled it off but the wife gave me permission on a good day. :) - Now I just gotta make it happen and not miss a payment. :p

I pre-ordered this but I think the delivery and customs will hit be hard :( I say I have to pay an additional $100 at least on top to deliver to UK.

no, lol. Do prices ever drop on these Sideshow collectibles?

They only ever drop on items that don't sell out over a long period of time.

Sometimes Sideshow will send out an email with items they've 'found' in their warehouse with damaged boxes and they'll sell them with a little bit of discount, but this is in very few quantities (only 1 or 2 at a time), so if you get one you'd be extremely lucky.