The Joker - Premium Format Figure [Sideshow Collectibles]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Keep a watch on Sideshow - they are launching a whole new line of DC comics collectibles. Here's a great one to start with - The Joker! :hilarious:

joker2.jpg

Price: $349.99
Manufacturer: Sideshow Collectibles
Link: Pre-order here

The Joker Premium Format Figure, presenting the maniacal archenemy of Batman in stunning detail. Each piece is individually painted and finished to exacting standards, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Captured in approximately 1:4 scale, with an intricate real fabric costume that features a fully lined topcoat with pose-able tails, The Joker Premium Format Figure is an outstanding addition to any display, the perfect beginning to Sideshow's DC collection.

Attachments

• joker_small.jpg
    joker_small.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 205
  • joker1.jpg
    joker1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 234
  • joker3.jpg
    joker3.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
Ok, so it cost so much because its 1/4 scale .... thankfully for me I'm a huge fan of the Heath ledger joker, and a decent fan of the jack ... Dont care so much for the Arkham which this tends to look like ... So I can pass without craving ... I think big Arkham fans tho will want badly.

Incredible clothing detail tho

Although I would definitely buy this if I was a millionaire... I can't help but feel the head lets it down. Could just be me, though haha. Great, otherwise.

Reactions: Ezcompane
I agree with the headsculpt being a little weird. I do hope that Sideshow eventually revisits the Joker someday...at least from another artist's version of the Joker. I would really like a Lee Burmejo Joker done.

I tried to take some pic but I only get crappy pic with my iPhone

My other camera is busted :angry:

I got one of these too. I can post some pics later on. It is pretty nice. I love Batman, only like the Joker. But being the first DC piece I jumped in. It does look better in-hand and I even like the Ex head more than I thought I would (although I may still prefer the regular)

My girl wanted one of these, so like the good guy that I am, I sold a bunch of my stuff and ordered it last night! :p I can't lie I am more excited for it than her! lol