American Beauty (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release Date: June 28th, 2012

Note: No inside art (thanks to prodigy1985)

Thanks to MK50 for actual pictures.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
:drool:

I don't even like this film but that image was always gonna make a beautiful steelbook

Say what?? This film is soooooooooo good!! Kevin Spacey is fantastic as always and just like he did in Revolutionary Road Sam Mendes is brilliant and showing the dark underbelly of American suburban life

PS I wonder if it will be the same mediocre transfer people complained about here in North America. I'm still going to pick this up since I don't own the amaray version

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

steebooks keep coming and coming, especially in germany ..

It's like a tsunami I love it!! My wallet no so much :ohno:

I remember this film, it was different...but good. This came out quite a while ago when I was in my late teens :)

Great movie, but possibly one of the worst looking steelbooks ever. I hate the banner, and the Oscar wording at the bottom totally destroys it for me.

This is a must have! GB please :)

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Say what?? This film is soooooooooo good!! Kevin Spacey is fantastic as always and just like he did in Revolutionary Road Sam Mendes is brilliant and showing the dark underbelly of American suburban life

PS I wonder if it will be the same mediocre transfer people complained about here in North America. I'm still going to pick this up since I don't own the amaray version

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

It's like a tsunami I love it!! My wallet no so much :ohno:

Tell me about mate ...

I don't know how to stop. I'm not kidding I have 85 Blus pre-ordered or on their way.

Great movie, shame there's no embossing like surfury says, but still a must have for me. All these nice MM releases are going to keep John very busy with Group Buys!