Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: Limited to 300 copies

WeChat 圖片_20200731121514.jpg
WeChat 圖片_20200731121525.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova definitely isn't as good. Not since they went to re-release John Wick 3 after only 8 months, that's a douche move.
Yes, lenti is on the left side in the beauty shots. The the front on Fanatic releases. The cutout is the rear. The card that will be placed at the back will be random from Fanatic. Obviously if you unseal you can rearrange them as you see fit.
Not sure why you expected an OC for this as there's not an abundance of art to make it happen, IMO. But Nova think otherwise, they may give you the boxset that you long for.

Nova definitely isn't as good. Not since they went to re-release John Wick 3 after only 8 months, that's a douche move.
Yes, lenti is on the left side in the beauty shots. The the front on Fanatic releases. The cutout is the rear. The card that will be placed at the back will be random from Fanatic. Obviously if you unseal you can rearrange them as you see fit.
Not sure why you expected an OC for this as there's not an abundance of art to make it happen, IMO. But Nova think otherwise, they may give you the boxset that you long for.

Since I'm a disgusting collector I like to open my premiums (don't judge me), so the random card on the back isn't a problem for me :LOL:

I may be an idiot, but I think a OC is possible, using stills from the movie (every frame of the movie was beautiful after all), in combination with existing posters, I think it could happen. Maybe that's just me being hopeful though!

Any idea when the Fanatic will go up for pre-order?

Reactions: CleverLoginName
The only good thing about this release is the steelbook. Which I already own so even if nova don’t come through it’s still win win for me

Yeah so the fire bit is the lenti? And the back is where you change the art? Seems an odd choice to have the interchangeable artwork to be on the back...don't get me wrong this is quite nice, but I was hoping for a big boy box like the Endgame and Captain Marvel collections! On the fence about this one, I definitely like it, but I was hoping for a set I couldn't say no to, does anyone know of any other premiums in the works?

With blufans/ Fanatics and HDZeta the front is the back and the back is the front

Last edited:
Fair, I guess I've just been conditioned to have the steelbooks/insides fall out on the right side, not the left, so that's how I determine front and back haha

Yeah I much prefer the ‘normal’ way personally. But once you know with those 3 you get used to them. It looks no different on the shelf

Reactions: therealrobbo
Hi Steelbook friends

Does anyone know, are these now 2 lenticular versions or is it just a lenticular version?
Sorry but I don't understand
Thomas
It is just one single edition, and that single edition only has one lenticular (left side). The right side/back side is a cutout, the image changes because of the art cards. You can place any of 4 against the back. That is what the second shot is depicting.

Reactions: schnauzithomas
Looks like the solution here is gonna be finding a good custom steelbook magnet cover (with great art) from someone.
this is really just more of the same.