apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

1917 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook - Best Buy Exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in Watchmen: An HBO Limited Series Blu-ray steelbook from Best Buy.

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO BEST BUY anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

Pre-order cost is currently $32.99 EACH + $2 donation to HDN

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5% per copy

Original links -
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

We've sold out my initial set of orders, I'll be listing more copies for purchase on Friday. If you'd like one, feel free to reply to this thread or PM, so I know how many we need to try and get.

Thanks

hi. can i join this gb? need 2 copies

If there are extras not reserved than I will have two copies available for purchase tomorrow (Friday).

This listing will be updated then - make sure to click the "Overview" tab to see the "buy" button and you can purchase at that time.

Just bumping this thread / group buy, we do have a couple more available, if anyone wants to grab this now.

Reactions: ajdornier
hi, are you able to ship in Italy? And how much is the shipping to italy?

Yes, I can ship to Italy. Cost is the same for 1-3 steelbooks. Shipping is $31.60 details found

Would recommend not shipping for a bit considering that priority is being given to essential goods and not as many flights are leaving the USA right now.