Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release Date : 08-16-2012
Price : ¥ 3,686
Buy here : amazon.co.jp

91nyoa12mblaa1500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope a country's going to release this where I can buy this for a normal price :p FS, doesn't ship to NL. Amazon.jp, expensive and most likely won't slip through customs. Best Buy (or wherever in the US they release this) won't ship to NL. FR, G2, DE, double feature... Where's Play's announcement?? Or HMV?? :D

Lol, yeah, I want this :p

Reactions: spiderman
I just hope a country's going to release this where I can buy this for a normal price :p FS, doesn't ship to NL. Amazon.jp, expensive and most likely won't slip through customs. Best Buy (or wherever in the US they release this) won't ship to NL. FR, G2, DE, double feature... Where's Play's announcement?? Or HMV?? :D

Lol, yeah, I want this :p

I am sure one of the many US members here is willing to help you secure a copy of the Best Buy edition.

I am sure one of the many US members here is willing to help you secure a copy of the Best Buy edition.

I know they are willing, but I'd need Paypal for that. And Paypal blacklisted me like 7 years ago because of a disagreement of which they now say is unable to get me off that blacklist.

I'm gonna wait a little longer. Maybe this will pop up somewhere here in Europe :)

I know they are willing, but I'd need Paypal for that. And Paypal blacklisted me like 7 years ago because of a disagreement of which they now say is unable to get me off that blacklist.

I'm gonna wait a little longer. Maybe this will pop up somewhere here in Europe :)

Or you can find someone to trade something from the Netherlands for this steelbook. I hear the Immortals steelbooks are in good demand among the US collectors :D