2001: A Space Odyssey (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Finland]

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase link: CDON.fi, Discshop.fi (both ship only within Finland)
Price: 34.95 EUR
Notes: Scandinavian four-country (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) common release

2001_a_space_odyssey_4k_ultra_hd_blu-ray_nordic-42850301-.jpg

Last edited:
@Noodles !!!!!!

Does anyone do GB's for Scandinavian stuff? Haha. I don't have 4K yet, but I'm sure it will happen at some point, but as a big fan of 2001 I need this steelbook!

Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles !!!!!!

Does anyone do GB's for Scandinavian stuff? Haha. I don't have 4K yet, but I'm sure it will happen at some point, but as a big fan of 2001 I need this steelbook!

Happy to help, if needed :)

But as @Leia mentioned, almost certainly steelbooks with this artwork will be available "everywhere" - after all, it's 2001 :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: TheJoker
Am I right to be suspicious as to whether this will happen? The lack of a release in other countries raises suspicions especially as this is such a major release.
Also, which will be the best release to go for, the steelbook or the regular amaray with the booklet and postcards? Can't decide. Also can't believe there isn't much of a buzz concerning this release.....

Am I right to be suspicious as to whether this will happen? The lack of a release in other countries raises suspicions especially as this is such a major release.
CDON often announces product releases fairly early. During the past five years, I can recall only one Scandinavian steelbook release that was announced, but eventually cancelled (Sausage Party).

However, it's possible that their release date information isn't completely accurate, as another online retailer (Discshop.fi, link added in the OP) now has listed the same product, but with a different release date (November 5).

I'm expecting to see steelbook release announcements in other countries shortly.

Also, which will be the best release to go for, the steelbook or the regular amaray with the booklet and postcards? Can't decide. Also can't believe there isn't much of a buzz concerning this release.....

It will happen or I ...

1we3qz.jpg

:D

Reactions: leelee17