2001: A Space Odyssey (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #5) [UK]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: WB Shop - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - eBay
Price: £29.99 (WB shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay) - £30.00 (Amazon)

C4CFA345-E291-4516-98B1-4A2D406FB246.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody knows if WB Shop will resume international shipping anytime soon? @paulboland maybe?
UK WB Shop never had international shipping
Been UK shipping only since the website launched

Ignore what the website says in FAQ about shipping outside UK it don't apply to products they sell they never got around to updating website to reflect this

You can create an account listing a country based outside UK but you will only get shipping option at checkout for a UK delivery address

UK WB Shop never had international shipping
Been UK shipping only since the website launched

Ignore what the website says in FAQ about shipping outside UK it don't apply to products they sell they never got around to updating website to reflect this

You can create an account listing a country based outside UK but you will only get shipping option at checkout for a UK delivery address
Thank you!
You would expect a company like WB got this right from the beginning.

Sadly my parcel post is very erratic at the minute where i seem to be getting all my post at once one day of the week and nothing for the rest of the week and Monday is a bank holiday so it'll be Tuesday before I get my copy (if I'm lucky!)

Reactions: leelee17
Nice job on this one. :drool: :thumbs:
Nice pics, thank you. If only the UK rating were not printed on, but a removable sticker like the German FSK rating.
I'm torn (again): I prefer the original English title even though there's nothing wrong with the German translation. But then there's the rating issue, and I also fear for the package to arrive damaged if it's sent in just a cheap cardboard mailer. Therefore I'd tend to buy the German edition, but it's sold out already.

Reactions: aj101097
Nice pics, thank you. If only the UK rating were not printed on, but a removable sticker like the German FSK rating.
I'm torn (again): I prefer the original English title even though there's nothing wrong with the German translation. But then there's the rating issue, and I also fear for the package to arrive damaged if it's sent in just a cheap cardboard mailer. Therefore I'd tend to buy the German edition, but it's sold out already.
Welcome :thumbs:
Can’t offer much help, I had quite a discussion with a manger at Zavvi the the issue of their jiffygate. They had double jiffy’s this, a small improvement I guess. I don’t mind the age rating, but no doubt better without. I was pleased the steel had a better finish that RPO.

I've just realized, mine turned up earlier in the week and I think my badge and patch are being displayed at the top, not the bottom EEK!

IMG_1153.JPG

Yep, mine's been built for the Australian Market. :naughty: Unique or is this how everyone else's is in the UK?

I've just realized, mine turned up earlier in the week and I think my badge and patch are being displayed at the top, not the bottom EEK!

View attachment 483596

Yep, mine's been built for the Australian Market. :naughty: Unique or is this how everyone else's is in the UK?
Mine was the same and I also thought it was odd, as they're more or less hidden when displayed at the bottom and you can see the steelbook art instead, which looks much better IMO.

that's a misprint, very rare :naughty:
I know right, hit gold. I may buy another if it comes back in stock today to see if I get lucky again :D

First the mockups with the streaky matte and it turns up glossy, then the render of package being uniform with others and it turns up Topsy Turvy. These ToC goys certainly know how to tug on a steelbook collectors heart strings :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Looks like they just inserted the plastic holder upside down.
Yeah the internal plastic holder is upside down, however the badge and patch are the right way up within it, so presented at the top, not what I expected and saw on unboxing videos where they are at the bottom. I agree with @Noodles. I really like it it works very well with packaging, shows them off, just obscures the steel book.

Reactions: Stygian and Noodles