Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: October 30, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $33.99

m2228652.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hey, eh? Screw those resellers in Canada who are selling copies from the U.S. for over $70 on the bay.
Always funny when a title is announced later in Canada.

What the hey, eh? Screw those resellers in Canada who are selling copies from the U.S. for over $70 on the bay.
Always funny when a title is announced later in Canada.
Heheh. Well, as long as there is some exclusivity they can set their own price, but once there isnt any, well that's gotta go.

This seems to have suddenly disappeared from Best Buy's website. Sold out? Or something to do with the recent Warner Brothers press release stating this will be released on Nov. 20th? The release date still shows as October 30th for the non steelbook 4K listing which shows only 15 remaining in stock.

Lot of mystery surrounding this release with UK sites cancelling orders and now the the possible release date change.

Reactions: AlienKing
So, are these available tomorrow after all then seeing some already have their copies? I don't want to miss this one.

If you already ordered it hopefully you will receive it. This is no longer listed on their website so I don't think the steelbook will be available to purchase in stores.

@Stygian Yes we have received 10.00$ off on my next order, but the funny thing we have the same problem with Amazon with red dead redemption 2 standart edition, Amazon not received this édition and we pass the order in june 2017....... this is not my week haha

@Stygian Yes we have received 10.00$ off on my next order, but the funny thing we have the same problem with Amazon with red dead redemption 2 standart edition, Amazon not received this édition and we pass the order in june 2017....... this is not my week haha

:thumbs: for the ecertificate!

I received my copies in the mail today. 3 copies in a bubble mailer. Nothing to do with the bubble mailer but 2 of the 3 copies have thin spine slashes underneath the shrinkwrap. The listing is gone from the website. I don't know if more will ever be availabe again.

@goufcustom

I'm not an expert on finishes but I can see through the shrinkwrap there is definitely some shine to this steelbook.
It isn't a matte finish in North America.

• Informative
Reactions: goufcustom
I received my copies in the mail today. 3 copies in a bubble mailer. Nothing to do with the bubble mailer but 2 of the 3 copies have thin spine slashes underneath the shrinkwrap. The listing is gone from the website. I don't know if more will ever be availabe again.

@goufcustom

I'm not an expert on finishes but I can see through the shrinkwrap there is definitely some shine to this steelbook.
It isn't a matte finish in North America

:wow::wow::wow:

I'm so mad Best Buy took this off their site before release date and then were assumed it was for the push back to November 20th. Then find out it got shipped out to placeholders. Frustrating.

If anyone has any duplicates, please let me know. I really want this edition. Thanks!

I'm so mad Best Buy took this off their site before release date and then were assumed it was for the push back to November 20th. Then find out it got shipped out to placeholders. Frustrating.

If anyone has any duplicates, please let me know. I really want this edition. Thanks!
Why did you assue it was Nov. 20th?
I've also read somewhere else that some store had this on the shelves today (2-3 per store only)