2015 Academy Awards, anybody host a big party?

Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
I used to host a big party every year, but with more and more of my friends losing interest I stopped. I have seen many of the award shows and can remember all the changes I have seen. From the host to the Classic actors and actresses. Maybe I will try to arrange one this Year.

I've always loved watching the Oscars. Ever since I was a kid I enjoyed it. I used to have friends over for it, but just like you @Ricker , a lot of them don't care anymore. So the last few years it has become a fun thing to watch with just me and my wife. We make our picks and bet on who is going to win. load up on a lot of candy and popcorn and have a great night.

Maybe i'm getting too old now for crazy oscar parties... haha :wacky:

I feel the same. I used to enjoy watching the Oscars but as time went by, they are just not the same anymore.

I guess you have your favourites and when they are phased out, you kinda miss the old.

I used to enjoy it when Billy Crystal used to host it. But I have to admit, his last hosting a couple of years ago stank. :(

I've always loved watching the Oscars. Ever since I was a kid I enjoyed it. I used to have friends over for it, but just like you @Ricker , a lot of them don't care anymore. So the last few years it has become a fun thing to watch with just me and my wife. We make our picks and bet on who is going to win. load up on a lot of candy and popcorn and have a great night.

Maybe i'm getting too old now for crazy oscar parties... haha :wacky:
@kaw Did you say 'CANDY'! :hungry: :D I am so there! :woot: I've never had a party or any kind of Celebration for the Awards, but for the past 5 years the wife and I just get some Pizza and enjoy them together :) We'll be doing the same next month, though I'll be including some Zombie Wings! :cool:

@Ricker And speaking of the awards, the nominations are just getting announced! :thumbs:

Reactions: Ricker and kaw