• Gwyneth Paltrow, Mortdecai
WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR
  • Chevy Chase, Hot Tub Time Machine 2 and Vacation
  • Josh Gad, Pixels and The Wedding Ringer
  • Kevin James, Pixels
  • Jason Lee, Alvin & The Chipmunks: Road Chip
  • Eddie Redmayne, Jupiter Ascending
WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
  • Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, Alvin & The Chipmunks: Road Chip and The Wedding Ringer
  • Rooney Mara, Pan
  • Michelle Monaghan, Pixels
  • Julianne Moore, Seventh Son
  • Amanda Seyfried, Love the Coopers and Pan
WORST REMAKE/RIP-OFF/SEQUEL
  • Alvin & The Chipmunks: Road Chip
  • Fantastic Four
  • Hot Tub Time Machine 2
  • Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence)
  • Paul Blart Mall Cop 2
WORST SCREEN COMBO
  • All Four “Fantastics,” Fantastic Four
  • Johnny Depp and His Glued-On Moustache, Mortdecai
  • Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, Fifty Shades of Grey
  • Kevin James and EITHER His Segue OR His Glued-On Moustache, Paul Blart Mall Cop 2
  • Adam Sandler and Any Pair of Shoes, The Cobbler
WORST DIRECTOR
  • Andy Fickman, Paul Blart Mall Cop 2
  • Tom Six, Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence)
  • Sam Taylor-Johnson, Fifty Shades of Grey
  • Josh Trank, Fantastic Four
  • Andy and Lana Wachowski, Jupiter Ascending
WORST SCREENPLAY
  • Fantastic Four (screenplay by Simon Kinberg, Jeremy Slater and Josh Trank, Based on the Marvel comic book by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby)
  • Fifty Shades of Grey (screenplay by Kelly Marcel, Based on the Novel by E.L. James)
  • Jupiter Ascending (written by Andy and Lana Wachowski)
  • Paul Blart Mall Cop 2 (screenplay by Kevin James & Nick Bakay)
  • Pixels (screenplay by Tim Herlihy and Timothy Dowling, Story by Herlihy, Based on a Work by Patrick Jean)
RAZZIE REDEEMER AWARD
  • Elizabeth Banks (RAZZIE “Winner” for MOVIE 47, Multiple Hit Movies This Year)
  • M. Night Shyamalan (Perennial RAZZIE nominee & “winner,” director of The Visit)
  • Will Smith (For following up After Earth with Concussion)
  • Sylvester Stallone (All-Time RAZZIE Champ, award contender for Creed)

Everybody should know you can't take the Razzie Awards seriously (don't let's talk about the oscars), but this year I think the choices are very appropriate!

Fantastic Four was just a petty mess without anybody putting effort in it. Miles Teller, Michael B. Jordan... yeah, it's also a tutorial of how to **** up a great cast. Fifty Shades of Grey was just ridiculous and seriously the worst movie I've ever seen in the theatre (and there were hundreds). Paul Blart 2 is definitely the same league, I actually felt ashamed while watching it. It's just offensive for the audience's intelligence. If movies like this keep making big money, I have seriously doubt on cinema's future. Didn't see Pixels yet, but Sandler's movies of the last years were terrible all together, his last one I enjoyed was Click.

The Boy Next Door - terrible writing, terrible acting. Just a bad made thriller. I'm sure Jupiter Ascending could have been a great film if Warner Bros. would have let the Wachowskis do their thing, but of course you can't approve a big budget movie like this when it comes with philosophical, religious and unconventional storylines. It had some great visuals though!

And The Human Centipede 3? Well, I'm not a horror guy anymore, but while the first one was a huge disappointment (there was just nothing interesting happening), I enjoyed the second part. The 3rd one was just a hell of a mess with a terrible overacting Dieter Laser, who also should be nominated in my opinion.

Reactions: kaw
Everytime I hear about the Razzies, I can only think of how AWESOME Sandra Bullock is.
In the same year, in 2009, she won BOTH the Oscar (for The Blind Side) and also the Razzie (for All about Steve). And she even accepted the Razzie has a good player! :D

sandrabullock_jpeg_size_xxlarge_letterbox.jpg
sandra-bullock-oscar-razzie.jpg

Last edited:
How come Spectre did not make the list?
Hum... seriously, even if Spectre wasn't such a good movie, you CANNOT put it in the same list as Fantastic Four. Fifty Shades of Grey. Jupiter Ascending. Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 or Pixels

I actually thought Pixels was pretty good. I'm not the biggest Adam Sandler fan but I though this had a few laughs and a decent cast. Jupiter Ascending also wasn't that bad IMO. It was a bit far fetched but visually it looked awesome!

Last edited:
I love these awards as they show up the true state of Hollywood. 90% of the stuff the studios churn out now is recycled rubbish or remakes or rebooting. Never have I seen the studios in such a bad state. It shows the power of the Razzies that they are really really spoiled for choice in recent years in their nominations.

Hum... seriously, even if Spectre wasn't such a good movie, you CANNOT put it in the same list as Fantastic Four. Fifty Shades of Grey. Jupiter Ascending. Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 or Pixels

I actually enjoyed Fantastic 4, Jupiter Ascending and Pixels. at least they were different. seen one 007 movie seen em all. just one long chase scene after another

@Ricker WHAT!? Really? I highly enjoyed Spectre. It belongs nowhere near the Razzies list! If you don't like Bond movies... why even go see it?
But also, even just from a film-making standpoint. That opening no cut one-shot should earn some points in your book. That scene was brilliantly done.

Well, I hope Fifty Shades of Grey (or Fantastic Four) is going to make it. It honestly breaks my heart seeing where cinema goes these days if a pile of sh*t like this (sorry, that movie didn't just annoy me, it made me angry) earns so much money. It's not even worthy being called a "movie". Can't remember a similar combination of terrible writing and acting.

oooh that's tough.

Worst picture - Fantastic Four
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp
Worst Actress - Jennifer Lopez
Worst Supporting Actor - Chevy Chase
Worst Supporting Actress - Rooney Mara
Worst Sequel - Hot Tub Time Machine 2
Worst combo - Adam Sandler and shoes
Worst Director - the Wachowskis (did they really go from the Matrix to Jupiter Ascending?)
Worst Screenplay - Mall Cop 2
and razzie redeemer - Stallone

@Ricker WHAT!? Really? I highly enjoyed Spectre. It belongs nowhere near the Razzies list! If you don't like Bond movies... why even go see it?
But also, even just from a film-making standpoint. That opening no cut one-shot should earn some points in your book. That scene was brilliantly done.

all the Bond movies do is change Bond girls, 007 actor. everything else is the same

Reactions: George Pearce

Spot on that one cut was tremendous , best sequence I've seen for a bond movie and there's been plenty of them