Status
Not open for further replies.

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
CCA832A7-1EC2-4097-8ADE-9A09962AF4AE.png

The 2018 FIFA World Cup will be the 21st FIFA World Cup, a quadrennial international football tournament contested by the men's national teams of the member associations of FIFA. It is scheduled to take place in Russia from 14 June to 15 July 2018, after the country was awarded the hosting rights on 2 December 2010.

Who’s supporting who?
And who do you predict will win?

Trump will take the credit..ha ha

World Cup 2026: Canada, US & Mexico joint bid wins right to host tournament

_102002183_bid_announced_getty.jpg

Germany lost against South Korea, so they are out. this game was a joke ...it was even more worse than the match against Mexico.

Brazil looked good last night. However, I fancy Croatia and Belgium!

I'm not sure about Belgium. Every time I see them they're just not that impressive. Great midfield and good forward line but they can be got at in defense. That comes from Martinez system rather than the players. He was like that in the Premier League and couldn't sort out a defense.

Last night England went clean through twice and should have scored. If it was Kane it would have been a different story.

My brain says Spain will still do it even though I think Croatia are dark horses.

My heart though says 'FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME'!!!!!

Here is a nice joke:

Germany went to Russia 3 times unprepared

1. World War I
2. World War II
3. World Cup 2018

It seems they never learn from their past

Bye bye Russia. Unfortunately, if you're unable to score it doesn't matter how dominant you are.

Stunning last minute counter attack by Belgium to complete a comeback and book a date with Brazil. Wow...what a World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.