2046 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #37) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 26, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click A (all 3 editions) - One Click B (Full Slip - Lenti) (Pre-order on November 12, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti) - $33.99 (Quarter Slip) - TBA (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click
Note: Total print run 3000 - Domestic 1500 - International 1500.
Full Slip 1200 numbered copies - Lenti 1500 numbered copies - Quarter Slip not numbered

2046_FS_full.jpg2046_LS_full.jpg2046_QS_full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these nova media steelbooks of wong kar wai better than the criterion edition in terms of picture quality and with the 4k scenario.

Are these nova media steelbooks of wong kar wai better than the criterion edition in terms of picture quality and with the 4k scenario.
They are using the same restoration and master as the Criterion editions. There might be differences in encoding, but those are probably very slight - and Criterion is usually tough to beat when it comes to encoding. I'm not sure what you mean by "4k scenario" - these releases are based on the same new 4k scan.
I haven't checked out the Nova discs yet, they'll probably also have the controversial new color grading of the Criterion editions...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jailbird_joey
Cheers, @Aniv - happy to have it locked away // and get back to paying for the journey through this short life //

p.s, I see another 10 Lenti added for anyone interested. I understand the creation of demand after the last allotments of 50 was not heavily engaged. I was going to, but missed by an hour it seems. Still was fine direct. But in this case do appreciate the GB.

Last edited: