May 2014 January 2015:

400086-doctor-doom-003.jpg

376932_10150980285359145_1670946069_n.jpg

Price: $1999.99
Manufacturer: Sideshow Collectibles
Link: Pre-order

Product Summary

Kneel before Doom!

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present one of the greatest Marvel villains of all time, the Doctor Doom Legendary Scale™ Figure.

Archnemesis of the Fantastic Four, the monarch of Latveria strikes a commanding pose on a stone corner pedestal reminiscent of his castle refuge. Celebrating the popular villain's comic book evolution, Sideshow's artists have crafted two interchangeable masks for classic and modern interpretations, which can be removed and displayed separately to reveal Victor Von Doom's scarred portrait beneath.

Each flourish and rivet has been artfully embellished on Doctor Doom's titanium armor battle suit, the primary source of his vast array of scientific gadgets and mystical weaponry. His costume is layered with the trademark hand-tailored fabric billowing green tunic and cape, held fast and finished with ornate metallic clasps and chain, and durable broad buckled belt.

Measuring in at a colossal four feet tall, the eye-catching Doctor Doom Legendary Scale™ Figure makes the ultimate centerpiece for any Marvel collection. Underestimate him at your peril!

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtyoak and ocielz
wow huge difference @Drum18 but the wolvy stance is so perfect (just not in that pose ; probably he put that way to show scale in pic) I much prefer my wolvy to my Iron Man ... granted you got the better Iron Man ... pose slightly better.

wow huge difference @Drum18 but the wolvy stance is so perfect (just not in that pose ; probably he put that way to show scale in pic) I much prefer my wolvy to my Iron Man ... granted you got the better Iron Man ... pose slightly better.
After seeing that Wolvy live at my local comic book store (where I get my statues), gotta admit that Wolverine LSF is INCREDIBLE! Love the pose, the details and it truly pops!!!

The purpose of the pic here is just to show the size difference. Doom is HUUUUGE compared to Wolverine but considering how he is small in "real life" compared to other X-Men, that's good proportions.