Prometheus (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Just announced by Play.com
play.com said:
There will be no other steelbook in the UK from any other retailers.
Edition will be 3 discs (3D / 2D / Extras-7+hrs) UV Digital copy (a code)

Release date: October 8, 2012
Price: £23.99
Buy Link: Prometheus 3D
NOTE: No embossing or debossing.

20933547_500x500_3.jpg
:
20933547_500x500_4.jpg

Official inside art.
attachment.php

Actual pics thanks to Frasr:
P1040275_zpse0707ce1.jpg

P1040276_zpsf1b9cebf.jpg

P1040289_zps74e38e76.jpg

P1040277_zpse63f9510.jpg

P1040280_zps5a14403b.jpg

Attachments

• Prometheus.jpg
    Prometheus.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 716
Last edited by a moderator:
Was this movie good?

It looks incredible, but the plot is a mess, the characters are all idiots, and some of the line delivery is laughable. Also, the movie assumes you are a moron, and explains the entire plot for you in the most ham-fisted way possible.

I still sort of enjoyed it, but it's a massively disappointing movie, considering how good it could have been with a bit more effort.

I hope the 3D version is on a separate disc. I've got no desire to jump on board that particular fad, so I'd be looking to move it on if I do get this.

It looks incredible, but the plot is a mess, the characters are all idiots, and some of the line delivery is laughable. Also, the movie assumes you are a moron, and explains the entire plot for you in the most ham-fisted way possible.

I still sort of enjoyed it, but it's a massively disappointing movie, considering how good it could have been with a bit more effort.

I hope the 3D version is on a separate disc. I've got no desire to jump on board that particular fad, so I'd be looking to move it on if I do get this.

You hit the nail on the head... I feel totally the same!

Prometheus is not as good as the first two movies of the Alien franchise, but way better than the last two. I enjoyed it a great deal. There is some time before October so I'll be able to get the 30 posts necessary to join the GB. It has the exact front artwork that I wanted and it will be the first 3D movie I own.

Reactions: jmn
5 minutes after i posted that HMV have this film available for pre order and this post goes up.

was in the process of ordering from HMV, damn these things move fast.
struggling to keep up with all these releases

oh well pre ordered with play now

Brilliant steel for a brilliant film... :)

I swear, my bank is gonna think i have suddenly gone mad... I have wrapped up over £800 worth of steelbook pre-orders in the next couple of months...