Charity Draw - Win Iron Man (Play.com) steelbook!

Antman

Steelbook Avenger
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2011
Lincolnshire, UK
Win Iron Man (Play.com) steelbook! *Charity Draw*

*LATEST UPDATE* [ 12th August 2012

The Draw has now been made :) :)

THANK YOU SOOO much to all the wonderful Ninjas that have got behind this and made a donation - we've raised a total of £265 for Action Medical Research, so we beat my original target :)

A total of £35 was donated directly to the fundraising website and the other £230 was sent to me via Paypal. If you go to http://www.action.org.uk/sponsor/antonygough you will see I have donated the £230 this evening.

Winners details below - please PM with your address info :)

1st Prize Iron Man 1 & Iron Man 2 steelbooks (Play.com Exclusive)
watchtower41

NinjaCharityDraw_1stPlace.jpg

2nd Prize Yellow Submarine Digipack (HMV Exclusive Blue Cover Version)
vonnie

NinjaCharityDraw_2ndPlace.jpg

3rd Prize
Pud1804

NinjaCharityDraw_3rdPlace.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, you read correctly, a chance to win a copy of the Iron Man (Play.com) steelbook :drool:!! EEK!

Competition is for charity and has been approved by site mods :D

Read on Ninjas.....

What's going on Antman?

On September 8th 2012 I will be rolling in the tyre marks of some of the greatest cyclists ever, riding a stage of the 2011 Tour de France, over some of the highest and steepest climbs in Europe - the Col du Telegraphe at 1,556m, the Col du Galibier at 2,646m, and Alpe d'Huez at 1,850m. The ride is about 110 km long and will be the most challenging thing I have ever done :ohno:

I am raising money for Action Medical Research, a fantastic charity dedicated to improving the health of babies and children in the UK. For almost 60 years the charity has been behind numerous breakthroughs such as the UK polio vaccine, ultrasound scanning in pregnancy, and more recently the fetal heart rate monitor - a new state-of-the-art device that could help save thousands of at-risk babies.

I have previously raised money for this charity and hope to continue to do so in order to support the fantastic work that they do. I have a target to raise £1,600, but obviously would like to raise as much as we can.

So how can the Ninjas support this amazing effort? :D

OK, well I'd love to ask you all to make a donation on my fundraising site (and please feel free to do so)
http://www.action.org.uk/sponsor/antonygough

BUT I know it sometimes helps to have a little incentive to get involved with these things, so;

I'm putting up my own personal copy EEK! of Iron Man (Play.com Exclusive) as the 1st Prize in a Charity Draw - a great chance to get your hands on a copy if you didn't manage to order one in time or secure yourself a great trading chip for the future :scat:

How is this going to work?

Entry to the draw will be £5 - there will be NO limit to how many times you can enter :oohyeah:

Payment will be by Pay Pal (please ensure you pay the fees!) to [email protected] and please make sure you put 'Hi Def Charity Competition' in the notes section (with the number of entries in brackets) and ADD YOUR FORUM NAME!! :)

Once the draw is concluded I will make a single payment for the full amount raised to the fundraising website from the Hi Def Forum Competition

Closing date for entries will be 10th August - draw will be made as soon as possible after that date.

What about shipping?

OK, so, as I'm putting up the prizes I am asking that the winners pay for their own shipping - however as an incentive if we raise over £250 I will pay the shipping myself as a thank you.

You mentioned prizes? There's more than one?

Indeed there is? Three to be precise :D

1st Prize = Iron Man (Play.com Exclusive) steelbook now OOS + Iron Man 2 Play.com Exclusive (Kindly donated by Surfury)

2nd Prize = Yellow Submarine (The Beatles) HMV 'Blue Cover' Exclusive now OOS

3rd Prize = Ghost Rider 2 (Best Buy Exclusive Empty Case)

So, remind us again what we need to do
1. Payment of £5 per entry to [email protected] via Pay Pal (pls pay the fees) and put 'Hi Def Forum Charity Competition' in the notes box with your forum name.

2. Check your entry gets logged here

3. Sit back and wait for the draw to take place :movie:

Really hope you guys can get behind this one - effectively I'm asking you to sponsor me, but offering a small incentive to do so - thanks in advance to everyone that takes part - any Q's please PM me

THE ENTRY LIST :ohno: TOTAL RAISED = £265 :) TARGET = £250

1. Hubmuswell
2. Oxfordyankee
3. Oxfordyankee
4. Drum18
5. BigBlizz (donated direct to fundraising site)
6. BigBlizz (donated direct to fundraising site)
7. Roseart
8. jbsolo
9. Walshy (donated direct to fundraising site)
10. Henge86
11. Jinque
12. wyatt03
13. Zero
14. Zero
15. Sigill
16. Fork
17. Fork
18. Surfury
19. Surfury
20. Anony-mouse
21. dwt1982
22. dwt1982
23. watchtower41
24. zesty
25. AcIdC0R3
26. Le Marquis
27. Le Marquis
28. Le Marquis
29. jimmy
30. Ross (donated direct to fundraising site)
31. Ross (donated direct to fundraising site)
32. RajLondon
33. RajLondon
34. Pud1804
35. Snowblood
36. Ricker
37. pmartin252
38. pmartin252
39. sanjeebdeb (donated direct to fundraising site)
40. Zero
41. Roseart
42. ocielz
43. ocielz
44. steelbook95060
45. steelbook95060
46. steelbook95060
47. digitalbabe
48. vonnie
49. vonnie
50. matton (donated direct to fundraising site)
51. Jarman
52. Jinque
53. Jinque

Last edited: