IMG_5217_zps7faa28c0.jpg

IMG_5218_zps37d7fcb0.jpg

IMG_5219_zps576243bb.jpg

IMG_5220_zps2f58513b.jpg

IMG_5223_zps9c488b10.jpg

IMG_5221_zps48076da0.jpg

IMG_5222_zpse31329b3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How's the movie ? Didn't catch this though.
Hopefully the release date is not too far away from MIB 3, so can get together.

I wonder if this will come with a slip as well. I have a friend in Korea who can source it for me (I pay retail & shipping only) =). I've been holding off in getting it because it might not have a slipcover, but it could (i.e. Lion King, True Grit). Really wish if they could update their stock photo or if someone here can confirm it.

So is this more sought after than the one availalbe on JSDVD? Wow to many versions keep popping up...going broke by the day.

So is this more sought after than the one availalbe on JSDVD? Wow to many versions keep popping up...going broke by the day.

That's how the Steelbook game is :D
So many releases, but which one to choose. (i.e. Jaws had a wide release, but the OOP/OOS Japanese version is the one to own in terms of rarity).

Anyways, the Taiwan has a nice slip, but the Korean Version could also have a slip (perhaps even better). The Korean Lion King had an awesome slip, but the taiwan didn't even come with a slip. I'm just dying to know if the Prometheus/Terminator Korean release will have slips, because I'm not really excited about the Prometheus Taiwan slip.