Back and inside artwork:
81i7bTlthAL._AA1500_.jpg

91SMO4P8ZIL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of bluraymania:
PulpFiction-1.jpg

PulpFiction-2.jpg

PulpFiction-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy pass, this is way too plain for my taste and obviously it won't be cheap coming from Japan, the French & UK ones are more than enough for me, sorry but not this time Japan :p

The front looks okay, but the back is too plain. I much prefer the UK one, so this is an easy pass for me too.

Absolutely no effort to make it a must-get! It is like placing a white cardboard with a window on the amaray cover, snap a picture, and make it a steelbook...unless it has a half-slip to kill for, pass for me too...

Nice one lgans. I think this one will become a must-get when the window box onthe front cover is debossed and the entire steelbook is brushed steel like Wall-E:scat::scat:

I have made it my mission to collect every single tarantino steelbook. I'm missing the French PF and now I will have to order this piece of crap, which, as others have eluded to, is just the DVD steel from YEARS ago.

At least have some new art work, or even different characters on the front :wtf:

The cover reminds of the UK DVD steelbook... I wish it wasn't soooo expensive to order stuff directly from amazon Japan...

Tell me about it!

I was gonna order T2 aswell but because this will be a pre-order they will ship seperatly and the whole point is to save shipping. I guess i'll have to wait, I can't see the price going anywhere and I doubt it will sell out..