Back and inside artwork:
81i7bTlthAL._AA1500_.jpg

91SMO4P8ZIL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of bluraymania:
PulpFiction-1.jpg

PulpFiction-2.jpg

PulpFiction-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Plain metal all round. The print is low quality and low res. Its has the same shimmering effect kinda like the wurple Korea Batman. Not a great release.

Very poor for a Japanese release, and a distant third behind the Play and French versions. Not often you can say that for a Japanese release! An easy pass for me.

glad mine aint shipped , so instant Cancelation for me EEK!

that is 1 sad looking steel man !! , and after all this TDKR upsets , this is not what 1 needs :(

Last edited:

Great pictures bluraymania! This one needs to be naked to be fully appreciated. Somehow "clean" steelbooks like this one, ET or Wall-E with semi-gloss finishes look blurry under the shrinkwrap. It would have been nicer if the back has some sort of artwork.

Great pictures bluraymania! This one needs to be naked to be fully appreciated. Somehow "clean" steelbooks like this one, ET or Wall-E with semi-gloss finishes look blurry under the shrinkwrap. It would have been nicer if the back has some sort of artwork.

This!

I have to agree with you, at first looks I thought this was dissapointing but now i have seen unsealed pics the brushed metal finish does stand out more. The inside artwork is very nice although the back is a little poor.

Reactions: ash333
This would have been a kickass steelbook had the title been debossed, oh well money saved, still think the French one is the best out of the lot.

I like the discs and the inside artwork but it leaves much to be desired. The Play.com UK steel blows this away imo! There should be artwork on the back, I am fine with the cover and spine, but no artwork on back is a shame.

Are there a lot of extras on the bonus disc? My play.com steel only has one disc like most of the other releases I've seen.
from Amazon jp and google transalte
<Bonus footage: about 210 minutes (Disc2)>
Documentary "Pulp Fiction: The Facts"
· Deleted Scenes
Production Design
· Shisukeru & Ebert "The Tarantino Generation"
Independent Spirit Awards
· International Cannes Film Festival Palme d'Or Award Ceremony
Other-Charlie Rose Show
Bonus HD quality recording for the first time in about 60 minutes long
I looked back at the time, a new shoot cast interview (about 40 minutes)
(About 20 minutes) talks about impact of critics, the film industry has given to this work

Reactions: bgmat58