10.000 BC *1st Release* (Blu-ray SteelBook-Crackle Lacquer)[Germany]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Pretty cool looking one, here is the official artwork. Little unknown fact, the makers of SteelBook packaging G&M named this their can of the year the year it released.

attachment.php

Attachments

• a_zpsa24a6485.jpg
    a_zpsa24a6485.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 431
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll bump this thread since this steel has had alot of convo in other threads lately. And we got some really cool pics/facts in the OP.

So is there 2 Germain releases of this steelbook. Ive heard there is the crack look and feel and then theres a re-release and its just shiny???????

That is correct. The crackle one was the first release by Amazon and the regular one was originally an MM re-release, but I have heard that Amazon is currently selling that version as well.

I'll bump this thread since this steel has had alot of convo in other threads lately. And we got some really cool pics/facts in the OP.

I must say - that picture does an excellent job capturing the crackle effect. :scat:

I just got the "crackle" version of Clash of The Titans and now I reallllllly want to get this so they can be next to each other and possibly make crackle babies but this is like impossible to find!