Prometheus (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

May 30, 2012
Germany
Didn't know that there wasn't a thread for this. Germany ist also getting a Steelbook of Prometheus.

Release Date: December 7th
Price: 29€
Purchase link on MediaMarkt.de

produktansicht_1_detailseite_top5.png

Attachments

• produktansicht_1_detailseite_top5.png
    produktansicht_1_detailseite_top5.png
    169.3 KB · Views: 326
Last edited by a moderator:
Release date seems pretty far.

The French and the UK versions are due in October. French version available for about 24 euros works out a little cheaper, albeit no german language.

The Media Markt release will have the 3D Lenticular Cover. Seems this is becoming standard for all their new releases (the expensive ones at least).

Last edited:
I quite like this one with the debossed borderline, similar to other releases such as Titanic 3D, I Robot 3D, and Avatar 3D.

Sunny, I am not sure...I prefer if it had the earlier Amaray case, and am already getting the Play version. We shall see....

Well UK, DE already have steel's announced for this I guess were SOL to see a cheaper 2d version somewhere since FOX never releases steel's in N.A.

So either UK version with english (and no embossing/debossing :wtf:) or DE version with german writing and embossing/debossing, what to do...

I wish I could cancel my UK order in a GB... :(

I would wait and see how Titanic turns out as there is a good chance this will be the same. You don't know whether this will be have a printed back or even be embossed/debossed. So I wouldn't be too hasty in trying to get out of the group buy.

Reactions: cassopeia
:oohyeah:Yes! , finally a Steelbook of the film that really sticks out! I've been waiting for this. Fingers crossed for back/interior artwork & of course the debossed border with a lenticular front.

Edit: Never mind, I thought this had new/different artwork. The artwork is the same as the others (might pass on this).

Last edited: