[CLOSED]GB(Masterblaster)-RIO 3D,Chronicles from Narnia 3D,Ice Age 3 3D(MM Excl. SB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hi everyone, well due to the nice news from MM i will be offering a Groupbuy for these 3 titles....

produktansicht_1_tmp_detailseite_top5.png

Price - 29 Euros
Release- 26.11.2012

produktansicht_1_tmp_detailseite_top5.png

Price- 29 Euros
Release- 26.11.2012

produktansicht_1_detailseite_top5.png

Price - 29 Euros
Release - 26.11.2012

To that price will be added a 3 Euro charge for packageing materials and other need stuff.

HDN fees are :
Opening fee- 10 USD - will be splitted among members.
Service fee- $1 per Steelbook

These cost are passed on to the members of my GB as seen fit. For anyone who has already been joining my GBs you know how that works out ;)

Payment is due IMMEDIATLY when asked for. You will recieve payment instructions BEFORE Release date just to insure that your copy can be safe kept.

I encourage combined shipment (when it is for me reasonable) and i would also encourage you to purchase extra insurance which is availibale for 1,50 Euro for each 100 Euro insured.
If you do not state you want extra insurance i will understand that as you wanting the normal shipping which only covers a very minimum amount.

There are different methods of payment accepted , according to where you live, please be open for such payment arrangements as i see fit. If you are not willing to pay according to these arrangements please inform me after you recieve the payment information.

New GB Members MUST read and thank my Groupbuy Rules which can be found here

thanks for your continueous support of HDN

Take care
John

bw4kpn3q.jpg

wip7ydsl.jpg

Totals ;
1. RIO - 3D - 40 Steelbooks
2. Narnia - 3D- 15 Steelbooks
3. Ice Age 3 3D - 30 Steelbooks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status