Votes: 42 46.7%
  • TCM 'The Beginning' 2006

Votes: 26 28.9%
  • Not at all

Votes: 17 18.9%

• Total voters

Dazcosworth

Premium Supporter
Ive personally always been a fan of TCM since the original (not so much the sequals to that) but did like the 2003 remake and even better I absolutely loved the 2006 TCM 'The Beggining' to me was the stand alone version id loved to have. And ive been waiting for even just a r2 bluray version for goddamn ever !!

So the question is which one is youres and which would be a must-buy in steelbook. (Im unsure if any already exists but im including only these three because the rest wasnt really worth much thought:D)

Last edited:
Reactions: SaberTooth
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 's (steelbook poll)

Ive personally always been a fan of TCM since the original (not so much the sequals to that) but did like the 2003 remake and even better I absolutely loved the 2006 TCM 'The Beggining' to me was the stand alone version id loved to have. And ive been waiting for even just a r2 bluray version for goddamn ever !!

So the question is which one is youres and which would be a must-buy in steelbook. (Im unsure if any already exists but im including only these three because the rest wasnt really worth much thought:D)

I voted none but that's because I have already got a few versions of these. The original is the best but if they did it they would need to use some really good artwork. Most of th artwork has been re-used to death!

Reactions: Dazcosworth
The original is out as steelbook. both a uk version and a us version. 2 different designs

I have pictures of them both in my collection ;)