Prometheus 3D (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Hong Kong]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
HMV Hong Kong showing 3-disc 3D blu-ray Steelbook listing for this title.
Release date: October 5, 2012
Purchase link

556127.jpg

Actual pics thanks to pbtour4il:
DSC_1198.jpg

DSC_1199.jpg

DSC_1200.jpg

DSC_1201.jpg

DSC_1202.jpg

DSC_1203.jpg

DSC_1204.jpg

DSC_1205.jpg

DSC_1206.jpg

DSC_1207.jpg

DSC_1208.jpg

DSC_1209.jpg

DSC_1210.jpg

DSC_1228.jpg

Attachments

• 556127.jpg
    556127.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 168
Last edited by a moderator:
now that's an expensive steelbook. $75 shipped to the US.

Just pre-ordered though. Hopefully it comes with an amazing slip.

Last edited:
Just snagged a copy. Sold out in most shops. The booklet is pretty nice. There isn't any indication whether a booklet is inside so I'm not sure how one would distinguish this batch from future batches that aren't suppose to have the booklet.

picture.php

How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind me asking. Notice price has dropped from HK$465 down to $399. Item had disappeared from their website earlier but is now back at this cheaper price. Maybe those at this new price don't include the booklet?

Got this notice from HMV HK 3 days after I placed my order for this:

"Dear Valued Customer,

Unfortunately the item you ordered is sold out, and we have cancelled the following title from your order."

Obviously their stock control system doesn't work too well! A warning to any others who thought they had an order in for this one with HMV.

Can anyone confirm that the booklet on this one is INSIDE the case rather than shrinkwrapped underneath the paper backing, as with the Korean and Taiwan editions?

And if so, is there any way to tell whether it's one of those editions that came with the booklet or without one? Do we know if they even started shipping any copies without the booklet?

Can anyone confirm that the booklet on this one is INSIDE the case rather than shrinkwrapped underneath the paper backing, as with the Korean and Taiwan editions?

And if so, is there any way to tell whether it's one of those editions that came with the booklet or without one? Do we know if they even started shipping any copies without the booklet?

just get the Thailand version Rob !! tons cheaper & exactly the same ;)