Prometheus (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (JB HiFi Exclusive) [Australia]

MK50

Premium Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Frankfurt, Germany
Prometheus Viva Metal Box (Limited Edition Metalbook) (JB HI-FI Exclusive) Australia

Release: October 17th
Price: 29,98 Australian Dollars

JBHiFi Buy Link

Confirmed to be a Viva Metal Box.

attachment.php

Actual member pictures courtesy of hdgfs:
ProVMB-1.jpeg

ProVMB-2.jpg

ProVMB-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont believe anything listed on J-B-HiFi to be listed correctly until there are actual pictures of it. If this does turn out to be a VMB that would be cool! :)

I know that this may not be an actual pic but it looks like there is an embossed border in the pic just like all the other Viva Metal Boxes. It would be cool if this was a Viva

I know that this may not be an actual pic but it looks like there is an embossed border in the pic just like all the other Viva Metal Boxes. It would be cool if this was a Viva

Nice spot, it does look like the embossed border of a viva! I'm hoping it turns out to be!:)

Can a kind Aussie please post pictures even if there from in-store on release to confirm this is indeed a viva metal box. Cant trust JB Hi-Fi to accurately list anything IMO.

So it does look like a Viva metal box. Is the first one by FOX? I know Disney loves the Vivas but there has not been much from other studios using the Vivas.

Just kinda curious

Reactions: Top_cat2
oooh nice. Its a confirmed viva. No who's gunna be the first Aussie to have pictures of this puppy opened!? lol.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

So it does look like a Viva metal box. Is the first one by FOX? I know Disney loves the Vivas but there has not been much from other studios using the Vivas.

Just kinda curious

From my knowledge this is the first viva from Fox. Someone can correct me if Im wrong though.