Prometheus (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (JB HiFi Exclusive) [Australia]

MK50

Premium Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Frankfurt, Germany
Prometheus Viva Metal Box (Limited Edition Metalbook) (JB HI-FI Exclusive) Australia

Release: October 17th
Price: 29,98 Australian Dollars

JBHiFi Buy Link

Confirmed to be a Viva Metal Box.

attachment.php

Actual member pictures courtesy of hdgfs:
ProVMB-1.jpeg

ProVMB-2.jpg

ProVMB-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no... I guess I will have to take my chances then because if this turns out to be a vmb with a glossy finish and any kind of embossing I 100% want a copy.

I hope your last order survived the wrath of the jiffy EEK!

It did somehow! It was the Tron Legacy Viva case and It made it from Australia to the UK totally mint! I wouldn't want to try that again though!:(

It did somehow! It was the Tron Legacy Viva case and It made it from Australia to the UK totally mint! I wouldn't want to try that again though!:(

I guess the only other way is if a kind Aussie went and bought them, packaged them and shipped em (like a GB pretty much). I really liked this movie and I on purpose didnt buy the steelbook version once I heard about this possibly being a viva so I guess Im gunna' have to take my chances and hope for the best (assuming its a viva confirmed by someone on release).

My last orders came in a small box (just enough room to fit the height and width of the steelbook) packed with peanuts. They could fit about 4 steelbooks depth-wise. But in reality there was not much protection. I guess it is better than a jiffy bag. I recently had Senna come in this type of box

My last orders came in a small box (just enough room to fit the height and width of the steelbook) packed with peanuts. They could fit about 4 steelbooks depth-wise. But in reality there was not much protection. I guess it is better than a jiffy bag. I recently had Senna come in this type of box

^ Yeah, mine were packed exactly the same way.

^^ I guess thats better then a jiffy thats for sure.

You could try and let them know @ info box (on checkout -> shipping options)
they should pack the item with lots of bubble wrap to avoid dents, scratches...perhaps it helps.

only 3 copies per store EEK! yep deffo gonna be a Rare 1 :drool:

img0369re.jpg

Totally soz about crap pic , Big fella is charging up :)

Thanks for the pic. Please post more pics and share details (embossing? glossy finish? inside art?) if you can!

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

AND I just ordered this! Pretty excited to get this now actually. :)

Last edited:
I also would love to hear some details about it. The title doesn't look embossed, but it could very well be the pic. Have you opened it? What's the inside art?

^^^ Awesome. Thanks for the pics hdgfs. I assume it just came with the 2d version of the movie, yes? Its too bad FOX did there first ever viva and didnt even emboss it.

Last edited:
^^^ Awesome. Thanks for the pics hdgfs. I assume it just came with the 2d version of the movie, yes? Its too bad FOX did there first ever viva and didnt even emboss it.

Correct, only 2D Blu-ray, DVD, digital copy and a couple of extras, there is about 4 different Blu-ray releases for Prometheus here, so this is just for the packaging. And yes, embossed title would have made it much better :(.

Correct, only 2D Blu-ray, DVD, digital copy and a couple of extras, there is about 4 different Blu-ray releases for Prometheus here, so this is just for the packaging. And yes, embossed title would have made it much better :(.

I agree embossing it would have given it something special on top. Thanks for the info :scat:

I cant wait to get mine (hopefully in once piece, lol, :ohno:)

Reactions: hdgfs
Just got 2 copies myself. They have lots of this (3 racks) at least on my JB Hifi. One warning though: it's region B coded like Play.com copies. So if you want region A, your best bet are the Asian copies.

Will take pics of the steel once I get home from gym tonight.

Last edited: