John Rambo (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Release date: November 20th, 2009
So for those of you wondering ...YES there is an uncut Bluray in the CUT Steelbook....

dsc00091mw.jpg

Thats my personal collection till now... :scat::scat::scat:

Attachments

• Rambo-DE-1a.jpg
    Rambo-DE-1a.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 392
  • Rambo-DE-2a.jpg
    Rambo-DE-2a.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 444
  • Rambo-DE-thumb.jpg
    Rambo-DE-thumb.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 429
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand
I like this one too although I do wish it didnt have the fsk logo on it or atleast a sticker

Is there any way to tell which version of rambo you have i just got one of a ebay seller he says its the uncut version but how can i tell us its sealed.

Is there any way to tell which version of rambo you have i just got one of a ebay seller he says its the uncut version but how can i tell us its sealed.

The only way you can really tell is if that he has the receipt or a sticker from Media Markt which shows the date the steelbook was purchased. I can't remember the exact day, I'd have to look it up.

I believe that the cut disc was also repackaged in the steelbook, so it MAY have different shrinkwrap on it (probably would be that thin wrap, not the stuff that has the folded edges when sealed).

Otherwise, you're taking him at his word.

I heard that the watermark at the back of the cover could possibly indicate about uncut or cut version. If there is NO watermark, it's uncut otherwise it's cut disc. I'm not exactly sure about this but as far as I have been searching, it is supposedly correct. If anyone has any further detail, correct me if I'm wrong.:scat:

The only way you can really tell is if that he has the receipt or a sticker from Media Markt which shows the date the steelbook was purchased. I can't remember the exact day, I'd have to look it up.

I believe that the cut disc was also repackaged in the steelbook, so it MAY have different shrinkwrap on it (probably would be that thin wrap, not the stuff that has the folded edges when sealed).

Otherwise, you're taking him at his word.

Think i got the cut version then us my shrinkwrap is that thin sort and not the offical one with the folded edges and no watermark like sengboy mentions got it for a very good price tho.

Think i got the cut version then us my shrinkwrap is that thin sort and not the offical one with the folded edges and no watermark like sengboy mentions got it for a very good price tho.

Yeah, given that description, I'd have to say that you likely have the cut version.

Now that sengboy mentions it, I remember something about a watermark (sticker?)...