泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 2012-11-30
JSDVD Buy Link
YesAsia Buy Link - expected to ship December 14th

tdkr-tw.jpg

And a special pre-order gift from JSDVD (as of October 17th, no more pre-order gift available)
tdkr-tw-gift.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Which are the best sites to order TW releases from? From a delivery and customer service point of view really

The two most popular are yesasia and jsdvd.com.

Still waiting to see if futureshops version will be the same as every other country.

Cheers Elliot. Do you know if they take money upfront or when they ship the items?

I currently have most on pre-order and will definitely get the FS version, but these Asian versions are pretty sexy and limited in many instances so I will probably chuck an order in with them.

For me the JP version is the hot one so far

Never got the same steelbook from all different countries before but look like TDKR is the one to do so. JP, DE, Now TW version.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Checked both Jsdvd and yesasia and cant find this. Wheres the link?

i can't keep on buying steels from Taiwan and other distant countries my head is saying stick with the UK ones but..... :hilarious:

gonna pass on this one..JAPAN edition is the one for me...not fond of this slip...I wish they had some characters on the slip..and then I'll order it.