The Bourne Legacy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop) [Canada]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Future Shop will have a Bourne wave from Universal in December.

Looks to be the same steelbook as the one from Target.

Available December 11, 2012.

Order here.

Here are the exclusive HDN images direct from Future Shop.

bourne_legacy_steelbook.jpg

Attachments

• bourne_collection_inside.jpg
    bourne_collection_inside.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
now! this is the one to have...so cool!

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

if TARGET is having the original trilogy, i hope this one as well....it is just logical!

If I was to get any of these, I don't think I would get this one. At least with the first three, it doesn't matter if any subsequent sequels don't match but if you have the original trilogy plus this one and they then release a fifth film and it doesn't match, it will look really stupid.

I own the three original Bourne German BR Steelbooks and will order the FS set of 4 as well because I love the Bourne films but I think there was a real lack of imagination when it came to designing the covers of the FS Steelbooks:(.

I have not seen this yet also and I plan on getting the 3 releases from target so this is sort of a must buy. I like that it matches the trilogy. But like someone above posted, if they do a fifth film, it better be released in these same styles

Except cheaper over here :D

Yeah big time, lol. Although I have to say my copy of Legacy came out flawless when I took the shrink-wrap off. Zero paint chips.

I had a package coming from the US anyways so I got my bud to just grab me the first three at $11 from Target and add them in there instead of buying them from here. Hoping for good copies when I unwrap them for the first 3 :ohno:

Ill post a pic of Legacy soon with the Future Shop J-card.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Here are some pics of Legacy from Future Shop.... rest of the three come with the exact same looking j-card and someone else confirmed on another forum that the first three do indeed come with flippers just like Target (but Legacy does not):

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg