Terminator: Salvation (Blu-ray IronPack) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Exclusive to FutureShop in Canada

Even though not a SteelBook, she is pretty looking.

Pic credit to tillallr1

Attachments

• 36790.jpg
    36790.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 351
  • 36792.jpg
    36792.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 342
  • 36791.jpg
    36791.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 384
  • 36796.jpg
    36796.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 386
  • termsal.jpg
    termsal.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 964
Last edited by a moderator:
yes, i agree............Ironpack is pretty

Yes they are. I own 2 of these and i recently found out that the people who made steelbooks, also contributed to the Iron Packs. I guess that's why they look so similar. The spine on the steelbooks, still look better in my opinion though.

Yes they are. I own 2 of these and i recently found out that the people who made steelbooks, also contributed to the Iron Packs. I guess that's why they look so similar. The spine on the steelbooks, still look better in my opinion though.

That is incorrect. I just got this from the creators of SteelBook (G&M)

We have nothing to do with the IronPack whatsoever, and are of the opinion that the IronPack is infinging our IP rights.

I have this Iron Pack and really like the art. I wish they didn't "ding" so easily though...Steelbooks are very sensitive as any collector knows, but these seem more susceptible to little scratches, from my experience so far...

I have this Iron Pack and really like the art. I wish they didn't "ding" so easily though...Steelbooks are very sensitive as any collector knows, but these seem more susceptible to little scratches, from my experience so far...

I've had a couple come that I'm sure were scratched during shrink wrapping. Very disappointing when they are scratched before you open them.

I got this one now from Big N Tasty, its my fav. I hate security tags under paper tho, they leave dents too.

I have this one. Its a gem of an iron pack that was released very early on when bluray was a new format.

And take note 80% of the released items were - dented/damaged/scratched.

The fews who got a mint perfect casing are the lucky ones - its a rare treasure!

And take note 80% of the released items were - dented/damaged/scratched.

The fews who got a mint perfect casing are the lucky ones - its a rare treasure!

Oh wow... I didn't know about that. I have to say this one of my faves in my collection. I thought the movie was under-rated as well by many. Thought they would have made a sequel but I guess it didn't do well enough.

I could have get it from a trade but meh, I don't know... I didn't even saw the movie to be honest. It does look really great tho, I'll give it that.

You didn't see the movie?! I think for a (Prequel ?) it was a really good Action Movie. And well just look at the cover-artwork...beautiful in my opinion, for a Iron Pack