DSC_1234.jpg

DSC_1235.jpg

DSC_1236.jpg

DSC_1237.jpg

DSC_1238.jpg

DSC_1239.jpg

DSC_1240.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Korean version is alot better if thats the considered the final slipart. But still I might have to get it since the other is too expensive at this point.

Looks like the weakest of the Asian kings...KR, JP and TW...not a good trend for TW steels, if we go by recent releases, e.g. Battleship.

Are you sure this is the weakest ? JP one looks the weakest to me. :hilarious:

+1. The white JP slip sticks out too much and does not blend like a slip should. This one at least seems to blend.

IMHO, the TW edition of the Amazing Spider-man would suggest a strong trend for the future of TW steelbooks.

I hope so, but I still am baffled how Battleship got approved. Other than the writing on the back, it could have been from anywhere.

Reactions: blu-steel
Showing my ignorance of far east Steels here, but how are they for delivery costs to the UK and I guess they are region A locked?n00b!!!

Showing my ignorance of far east Steels here, but how are they for delivery costs to the UK and I guess they are region A locked?n00b!!!

Delivery costs aren't cheap but it's getting hold of them that's usually the hard part, they sell out fast. The region locking depends on the title, this is from Universal so it should be region free.

Reactions: travid
This one is still available at a little cheaper price than usual from our favorite TW steelbook store. But this Friday is release day and I suspect this one will go out of stock in the next day or two.