56.3 KB · Views: 306
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 300
Last edited by a moderator:
I am too chicken to watch this :ohno:

9llO6Z.gif

:D

Never got around to watching 28 Days Later. I've seen the sequel once in theaters in 2007, and I loved it, bought it on amaray for a few bucks but if they come up with a steelbook I'll be all over it.

I won't have this one until November 7-8, as I ordered it with Oldboy and Daredevil, but I can't wait to watch it.

Thanks for the pictures, everyone, confirming that this steelbook looks good indeed.

I had to turn this off , I found it quite hard to focus on the picture because of the quality. :(

I've seen it before but when I bought this blu ray version I was expecting a better PQ.

Once u go HD u cant go back :cool:

...watching 28 days latr is like playing on a PS2 today. Sure there were plenty of great PS2 games, but it don't change the fact that your still playing an outdated gaming machine.

Same thing applies here :movie:

What's up with amazon lately with delivery times to Rep of Ireland
I had a despatch notice on Sat 5th Oct
I still not got delivery yet

Usually with amazon I would have received delivery on a Tuesday

I have noticed in last 2 Months delivery now takes anything from 2 days to 7-8 days
Not impressed as I used to know when I was to expect delivery and was always 2-3 days max
What's the point of paying for postage I could understand if it was free getting it later

Zavvi now starting to be faster for delivery than amazon now that's not good for amazon to keep customers as I used to always prefer amazon

This steelbook looks great just like to have it
I know the film is called 28 days later does that mean expect delivery 28 days later :hilarious:

Just ordered a copy! Perfect art on this IMO and it'll be a great upgrade over my DVD case. Really hoping my copy doesn't come with any chips... Last two orders from both Amazon.com and uk did... Given the chips were underneath the shrink wrap so I'm not sure if it was their fault.

Last edited:
What's up with amazon lately with delivery times to Rep of Ireland
I had a despatch notice on Sat 5th Oct
I still not got delivery yet

Usually with amazon I would have received delivery on a Tuesday

I have noticed in last 2 Months delivery now takes anything from 2 days to 7-8 days
Not impressed as I used to know when I was to expect delivery and was always 2-3 days max
What's the point of paying for postage I could understand if it was free getting it later

Zavvi now starting to be faster for delivery than amazon now that's not good for amazon to keep customers as I used to always prefer amazon

This steelbook looks great just like to have it
I know the film is called 28 days later does that mean expect delivery 28 days later :hilarious:

I'd take Amazon.uk over Zavvi any day. No early cancellations, shipping comes faster to me in the US, better customer service, and prices are usually cheaper then Zavvi.

Don't get me wrong I like Zavvi but for Amazon CS has always been the selling point for me.

and I just notice that this j-card accidentally looks really like moustache

HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE...Touche good sir...Touche. And from now until the very end of time, all I will be able to see when I look at this beautiful Steelbook….is that little precarious moustache…..just laying there…watching....waiting :hilarious:

Thanks for the good laugh and for helping to start my Friday on a fun note :thumbs:

Just got delivery fantastic looking steelbook

On a funny note
was shipped on 5Th Oct arrives 11th Oct
The package had Royal Mail 24 sticker on it:hilarious:

I would like to show you a funny project from a group of friends and collectors.
We have a website when we post photo and video reviews from collector's editions.
Well, this site is named "thelastcollector", and I am very proud of show our first own limited edition...

28 copies for 28 days...

Pictures by Trek (man behind the camera)

I hope you like it.
It's my pleasure share it with you.

:scat:

Last edited: