SELLERS! Where do you get your packaging from?

CaptainCoffee

Premium Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
United Kingdom
Plain and simple, aimed at sellers - where do you guys get your packaging from? I'm considering selling a large chuck of my collection and recycling old boxes isn't gonna cut it anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also search ebay for 'Egg Box Foam' for the type of foam found in Play.com boxes.

You're better off getting large sizes and cut it yourself to the size of box you are using

Reactions: CaptainCoffee
All great info, thanks lads!!!!

A question regarding postage - is there any hints or tricks to get it cheaper?

Not really, not in the UK anyway, as for posting abroad I can't say because I don't do it any more after having a string of problems

For postage inside the UK unfortunately your stuck with Royal Mail for small packages.

Most of the stuff you'll be sending will be in the small package range so second class is £2.20 (or £3.15 for recorded signed for which I always use).

The main thing to remember is that you are allowed up to 750 grams so multiple steelbooks are preferable to single ones (in a P&P per steelbook basis)

Reactions: CaptainCoffee
Does any one else have some recommendations for boxes for one steelbook? I ordered the ones off ebay listed in the 2nd post over a week ago and nothing has arrived so ive had to open a case which they havent responded to :angry:

My gf is looking at the post office for me but any suggestions welcome as i need them asap!

Thanks

ill ask in this thread also:

Does anybody know where to buy boxes that are similar to that of play.com?

or alternatively, boxes that can fit a steelbook and have a total weight of ~250 grams?