Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 8th, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi.com

81ijEPLVKkL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless Fox go ahead and say "You know what? Fine. We're giving you the unaltered versions with some Restoration, and a special steelbook to go with them too as well as a normal Blu Ray release." just like the 2nd time they released SW on DVD, I'm not really going to bother with this one.

Hell, why not make money off the original unaltered versions before handing the keys to Disney if you can Fox?

Reactions: hiratafabio
I have a feeling since Star Wars is such a huge franchise there will most likely be releases worldwide

I'm sure it will be a nice Steelbook but it will still contain Vader saying Noooooooooo! in Return of the Jedi.

Ah, shucks. Was hoping for individual releases. Won't stop me from buying though.

Embossed and debossed would be just awesome. :scat:

now that Disney owns them there is a legitimate possibility of seeing an untouched version unless there was a clause in the contract when Lucas sold regarding what can be released

now that Disney owns them there is a legitimate possibility of seeing an untouched version unless there was a clause in the contract when Lucas sold regarding what can be released

Fox still owns the distribution rights of parts 1,2,3,5 and 6 of the Saga up to 2020, and they have permanent distribution rights of A New Hope.

Disney owns the characters licences and all future movies distribution rights.

This is great news but I was about to finally buy the box set next month! I wonder if the steelbook will have all the special features?