300 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 5, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 7 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £24.99

12663442-1434788338915166.jpg
12663442-1024788339128910.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But it's a Warner Brothers title.

There was an excellent Warner wave not long ago (skull island, wizard of Oz, inception etc) so I’m hoping this follows suit.

Even if Leonidas/ cape/ shield/ helmet is fully spot glossed, the gold background a smooth matte and a debossed title it would be just as good as full gloss and debossed title

I must be the only one thinking that design is pretty drab. Horses for courses :)
I actually thought the comments would be burning it too. With the right finishes I think it could be nice, but I think it may get old over time .. I dont mind artwork flowing from front to back, but this one seems a bit odd and leaves a lot to be desired of the back. Would have rather had the scene where he gorilla kicks.

I give props tho for finally some new artwork for this title. To each his own.

I actually thought the comments would be burning it too. With the right finishes I think it could be nice, but I think it may get old over time .. I dont mind artwork flowing from front to back, but this one seems a bit odd and leaves a lot to be desired of the back. Would have rather had the scene where he gorilla kicks.

I give props tho for finally some new artwork for this title. To each his own.

I’ve seen worse backs.... blank backs

I think the cape looks stylish wrapping onto the back with that deep thick red and black colour on the gold

I’ve seen worse backs.... blank backs

I think the cape looks stylish wrapping onto the back with that deep thick red and black colour on the gold
that is true, blank backs ... id like to see a classy matte, with spot gloss on leo ... thing is ... that shield design being off centered as it wraps definitely irks me .... kinda weird, I know that can be hard to line up from MOCK to PRINT ... but usually the MOCK has it right, then things dont go as planned ... so its weird to see the MOCK be shotty