Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 10th, 2014
Purchase link: TBC

Artwork most likely identical to Future Shop edition:
attachment.php

Last edited:
300: Rise of an Empire (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

They would have gotten me with an Eva Green cover.

I would of loved it if her SEXY hmmm was on the front cover, instead of the back! No matter, this will be mine! :LOL: :scat: :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes best buy or Amazon will probably have it for preorder soon. Some people have already picked up the future shop version. Eva green is on the back artwork and it looks Hella awesome!!!

yep. that I have seen. But I thought the links would have been up by now if US was getting a steelbook. :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

yep. that I have seen. But I thought the links would have been up by now if US was getting a steelbook. :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
I really doubt that US won't getting a steel for this release. Just wait it for awhile more buddy!! :)

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Matte or gloss ?

It's matte.

Reactions: keyjey
I have it ordered from amazon.de. They had some promo a couple months back for 5 euros off (still have it actually). Ordered it with another steel so it is going to come to about $35 shipped.

If the US steel doesn't get released, the German one is the one I'm going with, plus it has 3D.

Last edited:
Reactions: henry00x
I have it ordered from amazon.de. They had some promo a couple months back for 5 euros off (still have it actually). Ordered it with another steel so it is going to come to about $35 shipped.

If the US steel doesn't get released, the German one is the one I'm going with, plus it has 3D.

I did the same thing my friend;)

Yeah, the lack of solid evidence of this vs. "Future Shop is getting it so we will too" doesn't look good to me.

Last edited:
This steelbooks not different enough, the UK amaray has the same artwork on the front. Of course the steelbook will not be bloated on the back like an amaray and have an inlay, think I will wait for the UK version, if there is one.

Wonder if this will be like Underworld Awakening. If I remember correctly the steelbook wasn't promoted in the ad, but the steelbook was in the store? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.